gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 08:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  1991 Haro Air Master with peg mounts - going onto Ebay tonight - any offers
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1991 Haro Air Master with peg mounts - going onto Ebay tonight - any offers  (Read 9247 times)

vickster

Hi Guys, New to this forum, I only got the recommendation today. Looking for a bit of advice. I would like to buy an old school bike and I am looking to see what kind of money I could get for my current Haro. Had it now about 14 years and still use it. Any help would be appreciated. It is is good condition with the original bash guard

« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 09:19 AM by vickster »

nosepickben

Re: 93-94 Haro Sport with Bash Guard
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 04:58 PM »
Hi, there are plenty of haro lovers on here so you wouldn't struggle to shift it, be best to split it tho as not many people buy completes unless it's relly special. Parts will be more use to people already on with a build of their own. Prices vary with condition and demand but wheels in excellent condition will always sell (they can be put on pretty much any bike) as will frames + forks if excellent condition. Hard to put a true figure on anything, offer it up + see what happens....
Or get it back to mint condition as your first project.....
Good luck.  :)

vickster

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 05:01 PM »
Thanks for that, I was thinking of maybe using this as a little project to kick off with but I will see what interest I get for it. Thanks again.

rakas17

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 09:01 AM »
don't sell it, you'll regret it.  looks like a nice bike. if you let it go you'll get into the old school scene, do a couple of builds then wish you still had your original bike in your collection.

or sell it to me for £30. ;D

JT71

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 09:20 AM »
keep it man, mid school is where it's at anyway.  :daumenhoch:

Bashguards rule....but then I'm a bit biased.

Offline Wayne Ryder

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 12:00 PM »
It's a Master, not a sport. Twin toptubes.
Definitely keep it if you can, and ride it every chance you get.

vickster

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 08:44 PM »
Thanks for that, I have been doing some digging and actually I think its a 91 Haro Air Master as it has the peg mounts on the rear and the forks...seems quite rare

Offline 20to26

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
welcome - and keep it! That's a great bike to start off with - plus it's been yours for a good innings.
Read the tips in Tech & Restoration on getting chrome blinging and you'll feel like it's a new bike.

Offline HARODAVE

• Rockwalk
  • the artist formerly known as DAVE3172 !!
  • Rated:
Yeah i agree ..Keep it  , you`ve got a rare steed there mate , not many of us on here still have their original rides from back in the day .....it`s a great looking bike ... :4_17_5:
With Bacofoil and a Battering Ram !

magna13

Keep it :4_17_5:

trasher

keep it mate ,,,
i just spent a fortune on building a replica of the bike i had back in the day  :idiot2:

wish i still had my original bike  :'(

vickster

Hi guys, thanks for the messages. I have decided I am going to sell this and will put it up on Ebay this evening. I am happy to look at any offers before I put it up there. Looking for about £400

christhejob

get

out

of

it!! 

i'll eat my bashguard if you get that   :D

vickster

sorry meant £300

motomagII

that is really nice what wheels are they ?

christhejob

sorry meant £300

fair enough.  didn't mean to sound rude....  midschool still doesn't get a whole lot.. good luck tho!  (but i would keep it, it's better than OS)

ed323

Vicster
I will buy this bike from you...i will make you an excellent offer better than you will get on ebay.
I had the same model stolen from me when I was a kid and I'd love to have one again to bring back some memories:):)
Contact me asap
email me
Reymysteryo323@yahoo.com

bmxbert

that was stollen at 185 pounds :shocked:

JT71

reserve not met.

:'(

that chap ed323 is mad keen on getting one of these so maybe they can do a deal.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  1991 Haro Air Master with peg mounts - going onto Ebay tonight - any offers

gfxgfx
gfx gfx