gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 12:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Cool old vids.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cool old vids.  (Read 1245 times)

b45t4rd

Cool old vids.
« on: April 28, 2009, 09:27 PM »
Loads of cool west mids clips by this fella, American pros practising C0cksmoors, pre Kelloggs? :daumenhoch:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=osbmxbandito&view=videos

Offline AllAzusacroozer

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Cool old vids.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 11:32 PM »
Loving those! :smitten: Great to see some of the mad old tracks of the west midlands. Wordsley first corner was usually pure luck if you got round unscathed, Cocks Moor still looks quick. Chelmsley was pretty good too. I'll post pics of my licence from 1985 tomorrow. in the meantime i'll post these

Chelmsley Pro Section

Wordsley Pro Section

Bromsgrove

Offline AllAzusacroozer

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 02:07 PM »

:2funny:

I have video of the 1985 NBMXA brits at Derby taken by Cyril Greenfield, Barry's dad.  Has Chuck Robinson presenting the UK Robinson team the national team trophy, an interview with Tim March as he retired to move to America, The Robinson team after the race including Frankie Romain all the Pro's Finals etc.  Tony Hoffman gives an introduction. Quality isn't 100% perhaps someone could convert to post on net or dvd? 

b45t4rd

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 10:03 PM »
Cool pics, can't beat 80's haircuts :LolLolLolLol:

Those vids are now on the updated www.birminghambmxclub.co.uk website aswell :daumenhoch:

paul clarkson

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 03:17 PM »
would like to see that video if you could get some copies made mate  :daumenhoch:

se

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 06:06 PM »
Takes me right back. Did Mr Matthews at Wordsley have the fastest ridersreadypedalsreadygo of any UK starter?

Offline AllAzusacroozer

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 12:03 PM »
will do iceman,

Maybe it will help to get it copied if i mention the kissagram girl (who's reason for being there ???) is intererviewed - UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL whist in the arms of Pete Middleton!

Anyone able to convert footage of the biggest UK BMX meeting ever held from video to DVD?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Cool old vids.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx