gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 04:10 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Some bits old, some bits new. A coke can (borrowed) and a frame that is blue
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Some bits old, some bits new. A coke can (borrowed) and a frame that is blue  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:

In keeping with the rest of the fraternity, here is my freshly built Dialled cruiser.

I know I'm a little behind the curve on this one but seeing as I acquired it late...

New frame, S&M XLT race forks, XLT race stem, S&M 5.75 bars, grips and seat clamp.

The rest is straight off the old Redline Flight Pro.

The coke can?  Shimming the old seat post as can I bu66ery find a 27.2 pivotal in stock in any shop in the UK!   ;D

23.7 lbs with pretty standard fare - no Ti stuff, no Kevlar tyres, nothing super trick.  Well impressed!

Anyways, not wanting to ever say a bike makes you a better rider (it doesn't); I took it round Crewe today and loved it.  Rode nice and I felt at home straight away.

Also - it has to be said it went together no probs.  Everything works with no drama.

And finally, I also found out my old redline clearly has a shorter back end - given that my chain wouldn't fit on this one  :D :D :D

magna13

Very nice Dex :4_17_5: :smitten:

HEYWOOD BMX

:) Cool.Time we had a Dialled section on RAD???

magna13

Very Ture.. ;)

dialledbikes

Glad you like your new ride Dex.  Welcome to the club.  Better late than never  :daumenhoch:

Offline Haro82

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Nice Alistair, I'll have to have a blast on that next time I see ya  :daumenhoch: 

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
After initially disliking the standard blue I gave mine the silicon polish treatment and have to say now that I actually really like it.

Bike is looking good mate, looking very good indeed.

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
After initially disliking the standard blue I gave mine the silicon polish treatment and have to say now that I actually really like it.

Bike is looking good mate, looking very good indeed.

Thanks - I'm surprised with how nice it has come up with black parts on it.  Defo looks nicer in the sun shine.  :)

dialledbikes

The standard blue is a nice colour when the sun hits it.

But must admit, the candy apple blue one that Superbike Dan has done for Darren Flint is a stunner.

darkersomeday

The coke can?  Shimming the old seat post as can I bu66ery find a 27.2 pivotal in stock in any shop in the UK!   ;D

DMR make one.

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:

DMR make one.

Yep - and Alienation - but can't find any shops with them in.

It's truly amazing how many shops list them on their web site and don't actually have the stock.

Stodgy has it down on his shopping list for me.  :)

thecrooch

Lovely Alistair - Welcome to the family.

And agree Darrens is wicked, comes a close second to mine  :2funny: ;D :shocked:   But then his cranks do look better than mine....

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
That looks sweeeet Dex - loving the red rims on it, works real nice.

Not long on the post dude.

:daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Some bits old, some bits new. A coke can (borrowed) and a frame that is blue

gfxgfx
gfx gfx