gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 03:04 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  whos racing old skool at the regionals
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: whos racing old skool at the regionals  (Read 3108 times)

thecrooch

Re: whos racing old skool at the regionals
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2009, 08:03 PM »
congrats mate

dialledbikes

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2009, 08:40 PM »
I wont be doing any regionals this year.

Cos I'm too tight to buy a license.

I will be doing club races n stuff though. (If I ever manage to get back on a bike!)

Gutted to hear that Paul.  Always enjoyed having a chinwag and racing against you at the regionals.

dialledbikes

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 08:44 PM »
I'm hoping to do a few, probably have a go at cruiser, if not OS, just won't be for a month or so as the wife has just given birth to our third (a boy).

Congrats Steve and Mrs Earl.  You'll have to source and build a Patterson micro-mini now!

dialledbikes

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2009, 08:47 PM »
Shame there were only 4 in old school today.

Glen ripped it apart really (loved his one handers over the pro section after racing), though Big Kev kept him at bay for half the race in the final.

Big Kev was a star today, racing 2 classes and being competitive in both.  He'll regret it in the morning though  ;)

Hope some of the other old schoolers come out to play at the next regional at Peckham as that will be a pretty good track for old school racing.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 02:25 PM by mike@dialledbikes »

mr.magoo

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2009, 10:23 PM »
was thinking about it mike, as i've done a few laps of Hersden on my lads Kuwi junior today and 3 1/2 weeks after surgery been down the park on mountain bike...even though physio says no bikes for 14 weeks....but had Kai Riviere letting me know whats what on face book, so may well stick to physio advice >:D may well? :coolsmiley:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2009, 10:37 PM »
Neil you could miss most of the regionals this year and still be able to qualify for the Brits because of your injury, don`t rush it  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2009, 08:01 AM »
Are there any OS gates going on this weekend down in the south area?  should think i can get a sunday pass for it if it's not too far?? 

mr.magoo

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2009, 09:58 AM »
Pickle, you think you'll get a Sunday pass on EASTER SUNDAY???????? :2funny:

Bill, agree with what you say, not interested in the Brits at the mo, and this was gonna be last year for O/s for me anyhow, so not feeling the inclination to qualify, just to ride. :'(

thecrooch

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2009, 10:39 AM »
Dude - just settle down and let your knee heal properly will ya...  FFS you will do yourself some serious damage if you dont lay off it...  these people do know what they are talking about...

Kev told me you were doing laps at Hersden yesterday - i wont tell you what we were saying but general concensious is as above..... you waited 20 years to make a comeback, one more aint gonna kill ya.

mr.magoo

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2009, 11:33 AM »
couldn't agree more, but i was there, bike was just laying beside the track.....curiosity got the better of me.......

gonna leave it till physio says ok, i know strength is ok, but its damage inside you don't see, cant help being a stubborn fool :idiot2:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2009, 01:03 PM »
Pickle, you think you'll get a Sunday pass on EASTER SUNDAY???????? :2funny:

Bill, agree with what you say, not interested in the Brits at the mo, and this was gonna be last year for O/s for me anyhow, so not feeling the inclination to qualify, just to ride. :'(

I would've got it mate.....but sods law it's the only weekend with no racing  :LolLolLolLol:

mr.magoo

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2009, 01:28 PM »
typical, my lad werent happy i wouldn't take him to Hayes yesterday, cos wanted quality time with him on my own, cos of current personal position, so promised i'd find a race for him next week-end....mind i probably wont get him...as always an egg hunt at ex inlaws on easter sunday, so maybe wishful thinking from me?

big kev 40

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2009, 09:46 AM »
your rite mike i cant walk   but hell it was fun for the day   :LolLolLolLol:

se

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2009, 07:05 PM »
Congrats Steve and Mrs Earl.  You'll have to source and build a Patterson micro-mini now!

Thanks both - that Patterson was for this one. I am stopping building minis for the moment unless she gets any filthy ideas.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  whos racing old skool at the regionals

gfxgfx
gfx gfx