gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 10:12 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  spanish/euro bottom brackets
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: spanish/euro bottom brackets  (Read 473 times)

the stag

spanish/euro bottom brackets
« on: April 18, 2009, 01:45 PM »
building up a new school rider/wrecker (can't remember what it is, got it as an added extra when i bought a few others, but it's got 'Raven' stamped under bottom bracket?)and needed bottom bracket - measured it up and went off and bought a fly spanish b/b set - when i got home and tried to fit it, it wouldn't go in as the frame is threaded

what do i need - is this a euro b/b?

..and does anyone want to do a swap or need my redundant fly b/b set[once i've got my paypal up and running and paid my site supporter dues]

thanks chaps :daumenhoch:

HEYWOOD BMX

Re: spanish/euro bottom brackets
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 01:49 PM »
 :) Euro bb is what you need-68mm shell size.

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 01:52 PM »
That's a Mutiny Raven, with a threaded euro b/b by the sounds of it, I had one a few years back, nice frame, has it got a seat stay wishbone which is pierced by the seat tube & goes onto the bottom of the t/t?
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

the stag

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 05:05 PM »
thanks very much lads..

have you got any pics of your raven, fugazi? i can't find one anywhere...

thanks again :daumenhoch:

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 09:53 AM »
I might have some pics of mine, I'll see if I can dig them out, I did find this pic off the net, not great but you can see enough of the frame, looks like the dropouts have been cut, the raven was a lightened up soldier/undertaker really & the first Mutiny frame to use a euro b/b I think, t/t sizes were 20" & 20.75".

Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  spanish/euro bottom brackets

gfxgfx
gfx gfx