gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 12:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  There is some d*ckheads out there!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: There is some d*ckheads out there!  (Read 1056 times)

magna13

There is some d*ckheads out there!
« on: April 16, 2009, 11:02 AM »
About a week ago my mate had his beloved custom Felt Vault nicked that is his pride and joy and also his brothers DK General Lee 24" nicked... and it was the early gusset version too :'(, but good news we got them back and the kid who had them shat himself when he knew and seen we was looking for them ;D but i know some of you guys havent been that lucky, so what've you had nicked? >:( >:( one day all the theiving scum will be gone!

Broggie

Re: There is some d*ckheads out there!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 11:12 AM »
Won't seem like much to some...but meant a lot to me...

a 1981 Honda CD200 benly , motorbike....now yeah it's an old man's bike I know...but if you look past the badge and awful paint job they look like an old fashioned british twin..ie BSA, Triumph, Norton...

I bought it for £130 with 15k miles on it...it was shit brown.

I stripped it, painted the frame fitted all new chromework, mudguards and exhausts and I sprayed it gloss black...

So we've now got a little chrome and black brit looking twin   :daumenhoch:

Until some little shits nick it from my shed...take it scrambling over the local fields, smash it up...and dump it in the local river  :'(

...and all the old bill could do was moan at me to get it out of the river  :2gunsfiring_v1:

Ray.

zed4130

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 11:14 AM »
glad all sorted zak, my brothers kona was taken from mine a few months back, never got it back, then i saw some ginger twat looking around my garden recently im sure seeing what else he could get, sadly i was home with the girls and he shot off too quick, but ive inprinted his ginger mug in my brain  :knuppel2:  he didnt getting anything else as my bikes are loked in my shed with a big motorbike lock  ;)

paul

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 11:20 AM »
I had my supergoose nicked bitd, but it had a happy outcome on two fronts, Richard Barrington of ACE racing gave  me a ride, then when I was riding for Hotshot I was riding down a road in Walthamstow I spotted a trainee chav riding my goose, i promptly repossessed it, then swapped it for my PL20 :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

JT71

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 11:23 AM »
so far I've been lucky, but I'm getting in a bad habit of leaving my bike in my van and i'm worried some chav will use google street and work out where it is and come and steal it

for the record i no longer leave my bike in my van.

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

muttley

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 12:51 PM »

Still bitter now   :knuppel2:  fookers!

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 01:12 PM »
Some lightfingered scuzzer had away with my KHE Beater out my car one night in 2000, it was the 20" t/t, 1" headtubed jobbie, with the larger downtube & no gusset, pretty rare, rode great & had a new set of superpros on it & 1" ahead mosherforks, gutted  :'(
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

Offline boofy44

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 05:14 PM »
my colnago road bike with a shimano 600 groupset and mavic ceramic rims about 12
years ago.then the insurance fooked me over by giving me about half what it cost.it
was only 4 month old.

daz bmx it!

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 05:44 PM »
When I was 13 some 16 year old bird stole my Virginity? ??? I've never got it back from that day to this! >:D

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 05:48 PM »
Quote from: daz bmx link=
When I was 13 some 16 year old bird stole my Virginity? ??? I've never got it back from that day to this! >:D

Maybe it`s still in the cemetary?

magna13

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 10:31 PM »
Some good and bad stories there lads ;)

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 10:37 PM »
ET Kuwahara that my grandad bought me for chrimbo 82' which was nicked April 83' and never seen again :'(

It took me 23 years to get another. Which reminds me I really must build it up :LolLolLolLol:

magna13

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 10:41 PM »
 >:( >:( Scum!

Offline poolysheriff

• Team Moderator
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 10:44 PM »
Well i,ve just lost a washing machine  :shocked:

Or had it stolen to be correct

I,ve had some new flooring fitted to the kitchen and utility room and i removed all the stuff ie cooker was disconnected ,as was the fridge ,tumble dryer etc
All but the washing machine i had put into the dinning room the night before
The washing machine was still going last night when i wen to bed
So this morning to be quick i disconnected it and took it round the back of my house (it was a nice day)
My house has a 6ft fence all the way round it too  :knuppel2:

I came home from work to see the floor had been done  :daumenhoch:
Went out to bring in the 1 year old washing machine  >:( to find it had vanished
A neighbour has informed me the Fooking scrap man has took it  :wtf:

I have rang the police ,and they have given me a crime number  :LolLolLolLol:
What a fook on

Now the misses says i have to go out n buy a new one first thing in the morning

Can anyone wash a bit of gear for me  ::)

magna13

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 10:48 PM »
 :wtf: Sorry about that Gaz, what idiot nicks a washer? :idiot2:

Offline poolysheriff

• Team Moderator
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 10:49 PM »
I think it was dordy mush's mates  :LolLolLolLol:

Gypo's  :knuppel2:

magna13

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 10:53 PM »
 :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

traffman

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009, 11:52 PM »
You chaps gerra load of this , my ex mate rode off from halfords after some silly boy left his shiney gt zaksar sitting out the front , v nice bike with marzocchi bombers and loads of good gear on it.
He never took it for a ride unless in the dark. One day he was cycling through callendar park he must have been feeling brave when a bunch of mtbers came over confronted him , then alerted the police and he gave the bike back .
Ha serves the silly fooker right , i bought him a specialized bike after that , he agreed to pay it up monthly . The fooker promptly buggered of to Ripon an ive never seen him since.

Im not bitter no noooo , i hope hes in prison getting his vegtables fondled daily though. :Aresehole:

telelogic

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 08:28 AM »
my pride and joy, Curtis freestyler.

took all my money from awful jobs, milk round, paper round (basically any job ending in round) for about two years.

Just got it how I liked it and some nob who lived about half a mile away nicked it :2gunsfiring_v1:

the backta' then proceeded to ride it to where all the BMXers hung out.

as soon as he rocked up, everyone asked him what he was doing on my bike? (not too bright I guess)

He said it wasn't my bike (I just don't think he understood the custom build thing)

by the time my search reached said crew, the guys told me who had the bike, and where he lived. Great news you'd think?

went to the cop shop with my dad and told them the whole story and gave them a detailed list of parts for the bike as well as dick head's name and address.

One week later a couple of filth showed up at my house to tell me that, "they were satisfied that (said dick head) had nothing to do with the theft of your bike"

just over 23 years later, and I still feel like I could cry/kill.

tigerbrown

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2009, 05:17 PM »
:wtf: Sorry about that Gaz, what idiot nicks a washer? :idiot2:

Fooking Pykeys will pinch anything.. See them trawling back lanes looking over peoples walls for swag all the time!!

If I see it why don't the police see it??

Does my heed in!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  There is some d*ckheads out there!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx