gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 06:57 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Old Skool Grands Riders/Show & Shine Lists - Preston Rnd 3 (10th May)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Old Skool Grands Riders/Show & Shine Lists - Preston Rnd 3 (10th May)  (Read 16294 times)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
yeah she does look good mate  :daumenhoch:

looking forward to seeing the Moley footage as it's always good quality  :daumenhoch:

ROX

Had a great day, apart from my knacker cracker from the gate on race 2!  :shocked:

They're still hurting now!

HEYWOOD BMX

:) Totally excellent day.Big thanks to Moley for the loan of the OS bike.Show & shine was loaded with topclass builds.No thanks to my daughter for constantly nicking my lid/gloves...

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
yeah she does look good mate  :daumenhoch:

looking forward to seeing the Moley footage as it's always good quality  :daumenhoch:

Just don't watch the first SEMI FINAL...  :D :D :D .... I have no idea what happened but I got left in the gates ... my mind was elsewhere I think...  :idiot2: :idiot2:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
just tell everyone that the freewheel slipped  ;)

i shall look fgarward to seeing that  :LolLolLolLol:

Bettyswallocks

Thanks everyone, was a great day...  :daumenhoch:

Gotta get some practice and a usable bike before the next one...  :D

THIRSTYKIRSTY

use the gt mark ,,,love the colour

r

bof

Proper day out that!  Can't wait to see the video to see if it was as close as I think think it was between me and Phil in the b-final, battling with baldie all day long, gonna try shavin me swede for next race just to see if I can catch him!   :rant:
Isnt it more commonly known as shaving your spuds  :2funny:

Offline Bigplinky

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Top day out big thanks to all the organisers hope to see you all at Leeds  :daumenhoch:
Why oh why do I still buy kids bikes!

proclass35

A big 'thank you' to everyone who made it to Preston yesterday.The Grands was a great success and the Preston club are very keen to hold the same event next year if you're all up for it!
I know I'm biased, and it wasn't set up, but the highlight for me was seeing a Preston 1-2-3 in the a-c finals :daumenhoch:
It seems the results weren't quite as predictable as we first thought- with no disrespect, riders like J.T and Andy Hill looked a bit under pressure and made a few mistakes, whereas Diggler and Russ Madddog were well on the pace. Mark Huddart deserved the win though, anyone who jumps the pro section on a rusty Falcon gets my vote :4_17_5:
...and I think Andy Lennons Raleigh race jersey deserves a mention. How the f*ck it managed to contain him all day is beyond belief- they certainly knew how to make nylon in the 80's...
Just a thought though- after Mark's win, how many of you are looking for an OS cruiser?..............

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Yeah - I think you've just doubled the value of OS cruisers Jamie.

Well done on the day - it created a great atmosphere.

Well done to Madd Dogg too.  That was one of the performances of the day for me!!

moley

Just a thought though- after Mark's win, how many of you are looking for an OS cruiser?..............

I've already got one.  Just need a couple of parts and its done!!

DivX Footage is now up.

So follow the link below :-

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=87480.0

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
What a day!!

Turn out............fantastic

Level of riding........superb

Show n shine...........made me dribble!!

My riding............been better  :yahoo_silent:

The finals........awesome

My final......oh 25 meters long!

All those who bought from me a.........huge thanks   :daumenhoch:

The scotts.......top show and thanks for making the drive

Andy and his shirt.........its far 2 small dude........admit it  :LolLolLolLol:

Mark "drop the hammer" Hoddard........kin fast

Preston club and Jamie (vice chairman) massive thanks and very well done for a wicked day  :daumenhoch:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

cheers dex

must admit ,,keepin a bike for more than 1 race is payin off and now i have changed the wheels it rides even better

just cant wait till leeds

soooon guys

r :-*

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
great day dudes, good to see new faces and always good to see the scotts  :daumenhoch: great riding m'cDudes :daumenhoch:

Offline Haro82

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Andy Hill looked a bit under pressure and made a few mistakes

That's an understatement Jamie  :'(  I don't think I've ever come of as much, 5 races, crashes or slips in 4 of em  :-[ but despite all that had a fantastic time, well pleased to be a part of it.  So thank's Jamie and Preston Pirates for organising such a great day  :daumenhoch:   

But at least I got runner up in show and shine  :daumenhoch:   

thecrooch

same again next year lads???   get it in the diary early and watch how many extra turn up....

you know we love a road trip down here....

Offline bmxr

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
In a word..........FreakinA.

Just like back in the 80's, seeing the pics it's amazing just how close the racing was - just about anyone in most of the finals could've won!

Hats off to Mark Huddart, having the balls to jump the pro section definitely separated him from the field; actually come to think of it I remember seeing a pic of JT Smooth clearing them too! (Cheers for the new Vans - tho my pedal tore a hole in them on the last berm ...bstard!!).

I think the Titans will try to drink less the night b4 -at least that's what Big Kenny said after he spewed on the finish line in his first moto........but you know old men/beer/semi-naked burds always makes you forget about the pain of the morning after!

Thanks to the organisers and Andy Oldham and hope to catch up at the next Regional, if not before.......there's always round 2 of the Scottish OSS this sunday in Glasgow if yer up fur it?

Davey

Speak for yerself Brett I have got you on Video p"ssed with Kenny, Mark and Ian.  I should start drinking as you lot all done better that me.  This was a great weekend . The track was realy good even though a bit rough for me as I crashed at the practice. As uaual I got the usual cracked rib, internal brusing on the right shoulder this time. Must have been mad to race but there was no way I was not giveing my Robinson its first outing . Great to see the twins get to the final. Brett and Ian were stormin all day . Kenny and Mark were good as well . Kenny won the prise for the best spew comp. Hope someone got that one, Scott won the prise for shouting and encouragement , cheers big man. A great day and good to meet the guys in the old school . I honestly say you could not meet a better bunch of guys :daumenhoch:

A thanks for Preston is due for the race its self. This is what BMX is all about.   

P.S  I was the only winner to go back to Scotland.  :4_17_5:  Even though it was the D final..... Time for a wee rest and let the body recover.

Davey L . :)

moley

............I was the only winner to go back to Scotland.  Even though it was the D final

If I hadn't slipped a pedal, I wudda kicked your ass in that D Final after my flying start!!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Next time Davey boy!!!  :knuppel2:

Has Kenny recovered from his hangover yet?  ;D

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
am i being a tard or have you not loaded up any of the OS races yet Moley?

moley

am i being a tard or have you not loaded up any of the OS races yet Moley?

Tard!!   :LolLolLolLol:

I always do a separate thread for the race footage!!

So that people can view the finishing positions and find the footage on the 1st thread rather then on page 18 etc, etc

follow the link :-  :daumenhoch:

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=87480.0

Davey

Hi Moley.

I think Kenny is ok now .......... just :crazy2:

Lets hope we get down asap as its great . Lookin forward to seeing soon .

Cheers

Davey. 

teamsano

spew footage asap please!

kennyhunter6061

spew footage asap please!

Eurrgghh! Nasty business.  There'll be none of that this Sunday!!  Hope he took the crash helmet off this time, not like MK08  >:D Gogo, get yerself down to Clydebank this Sunday and join in the mayhem. WE MISS YOU!!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Old Skool Grands Riders/Show & Shine Lists - Preston Rnd 3 (10th May)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx