gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 11:59 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Old Skool Grands Riders/Show & Shine Lists - Preston Rnd 3 (10th May)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Old Skool Grands Riders/Show & Shine Lists - Preston Rnd 3 (10th May)  (Read 16323 times)

Bettyswallocks

Dont think im gonna be able to race...  :(

My BCF membership is still showing 'being processed' when i log on the website... my own fault for leaving it too late

I'll still be there though... even if its just to watch...  :daumenhoch:

bof

My BCF membership is still showing 'being processed' when i log on the website... my own fault for leaving it too late

Mark just get a screen shot of the page and print it out Im sure it will be enough to get you on the gate . As soon as you make the payment you should instantly be a member and should be able to race . Just gather as much info as you can  :daumenhoch:

proclass35

Yeh, what Bof said, you should be o.k. As long as your application has been put in it should be reet, but probably best to take some evidence.

moley

Mark just get a screen shot of the page and print it out Im sure it will be enough to get you on the gate . As soon as you make the payment you should instantly be a member and should be able to race . Just gather as much info as you can  :daumenhoch:

So long as you have proof you paid your £36 or £22.50 (for a newbie) then it will be okay.  Print anything and everything off.  If your have online banking then print your Credit Card statement off too.

They send you an email when you sign up so print that off as well!!

scary_leary

So is there no way to just turn up tomorrow, pay some money and ride?

Bettyswallocks

Cheers dudes... ive printed everything off, was just a bit worried that nothing shows a membership number

See you all tomorrow...  :daumenhoch:

Bettyswallocks

Get yerself registered and print off proof you've paid...  :daumenhoch:

http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/web/site/BC/bcf/bcApplicationFormTmp.asp

I only did mine yesterday

You'll need silver membership... 36 quid

moley

Yes but you'll be stuck in the Novice Class!!

All other classes (no exceptions) inc OS have to have a Silver BCF Membership minimum.

OS is now recognised as is therefore under the same regulations as all the other classes.

If you want to race then Sign up and print your details off to show you have proof.   :daumenhoch:

scary_leary

hmmm not got a printer at home... how many novice entries is there?

moley

I've sent an email to Roger at BCF to see if you can sign on at Preston!!

They must have some facility for people to sign up for membership apart from over the internet!!

I'll let you know what he says.............................if he ever does.  Talk about leaving it till the last minute!!!  :D

THIRSTYKIRSTY

GOD

CANT WAIT

ALREADY GETTIN BUTTERFLIES AND BATS

R

scary_leary

Sorry moles, just gonna come along now for a chat & catch up..
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 07:08 PM by scary_leary »

keep it lit!

Sorry moles, just gonna come along now for a chat & catch up..

Nice one Lee, thats the entertainment sorted mid race .... Fetch all your Vidal Sassoon mates down & give a tribute boy band show  >:D

:-*

:crazy2:

proclass35

Just checked the thread on bmxtalk, apparantly the scots were down at Preston tonight jumping the first and second straights :shocked:
..hope you got that bike dialled Bof, hope J.T brings his A-game, hope Mark Huddart put those 24" skyways in the freezer tonight, hope Diggler doesn't ask to 'cross-swords' at the urinal again........

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Just checked the thread on bmxtalk, apparantly the scots were down at Preston tonight jumping the first and second straights :shocked:
..hope you got that bike dialled Bof, hope J.T brings his A-game, hope Mark Huddart put those 24" skyways in the freezer tonight, hope Diggler doesn't ask to 'cross-swords' at the urinal again........

I'll be bringing my D Game....  :daumenhoch:

D Final for the beard me thinks...  :D :D :D not been on track since Crewe...  :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
Just got all my stuff ready for tomorrow and just realised...............still havnt got me numbers for me plate  :uglystupid2:

Anyone got a 2 and a 1 or a 1 and a 2 either way  :D

And do people normally use the first three or last three numbers of their BC licence number on thier plates  ???
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

BigG

Shakin like a shittin dog already! this is gonna be fookin bonkers  :idiot2:

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Shakin like a shittin dog already! this is gonna be fookin bonkers  :idiot2:

I'm actually really scared....  :-\ :-\ :-\

I'm expecting carnage... Emma is coming to pick me up off the track...  :buck2:

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
I don't know what your worried about lads  :-\

sandro says he might not make it so were all safe  :-X

Hey its just gonna be bigger , better , funnier , than ever ,tommorrow  that's all  :D

BigG

right better put the wife beater back in the fridge and get some kip, see ya'll on the gate  :2gunsfiring_v1:

scary_leary

yep race day nerves are a real gut twister, ive got them now and i aint even racin!

snav69

I'll have a ride up to watch you all  :daumenhoch:
You'll probably not know i'm there though as i know no-one  :2funny:

:coolsmiley:

moley

............hope Diggler doesn't ask to 'cross-swords' at the urinal again........

I've heard crossing the streams is bad!!

Egon Spengler said 'Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light. '

Plus it'll turn your Vans yellow!!  :LolLolLolLol:

motomagII

ITS RACE DAY GUYS GET YA WEETABIX DOWN YA NECK AND LETS GET ROCKING
 :daumenhoch:

moley

I'll see you feckwits on the gate!!

Expect no mercy!!   :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Old Skool Grands Riders/Show & Shine Lists - Preston Rnd 3 (10th May)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx