gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 11:45 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Old Skool Grands Riders/Show & Shine Lists - Preston Rnd 3 (10th May)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Old Skool Grands Riders/Show & Shine Lists - Preston Rnd 3 (10th May)  (Read 16311 times)

moley

Dale!!

Sign up and pay ya dues and then print it out to prove you paid (in case your license doesn't turn up in time).   Jamie said they would have a way to know who is signed up and who isn't but I haven't a clue how they'll do it!!

Whats your ride and plate number?

That makes 25!!  :)

daz22

Well Done Moley....
the Assassin rides under 22 ;D

Daletsunami

Dale!!

Sign up and pay ya dues and then print it out to prove you paid (in case your license doesn't turn up in time).   Jamie said they would have a way to know who is signed up and who isn't but I haven't a clue how they'll do it!!

Will be sorting the license out and i'll make sure I print it out too  8)

I shall be trying out my new ELF and number 48 if you can sir :daumenhoch:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

whoo whooo

gonna be as madd as a diggler on heat with a box o fudge

mint day ahead boys

dale hope ya had a good weekend

r :-*

Daletsunami

whoo whooo

gonna be as madd as a diggler on heat with a box o fudge

mint day ahead boys

dale hope ya had a good weekend

r :-*

Had a great time cheers mate, and got the rest of the bits needed for my race build and some little touches for my DP so was well happy.

Them wheels are now there again if you want a look  :daumenhoch:

proclass35

Dale!!

Sign up and pay ya dues and then print it out to prove you paid (in case your license doesn't turn up in time).   Jamie said they would have a way to know who is signed up and who isn't but I haven't a clue how they'll do it!!

Moley, the BC Feds will know what you've had for breakfast once you sign up.....see that guy peering over your back fence yesterday?, that was Roger Wilbrahim compiling a detailed dossier of your movements. He knows about the ladyboy websites, sniffing nextdoors washing and 'the good stuff' in your bottom drawer......but at least you can race a regional now.
Anyroadup, I'm giddy about the Grands. 25 seems a pretty good number to me, we were trying for 30 but I think the timing on this Silver Membership shit was pretty bad for those riders wanting to do the one-off meeting. It'll be reet.
If we've got another awning coming to compliment the club's, then we could just do with a trestle or camping table to stick the trophies on if thats not too much to ask. And if someone could do some larger laminated copies of the Grands poster to stick around the enclosure that would also be great. The big news on sponsorship this week is that the current Mrs. Hall is making some flapjack to sell in the cabin- it's been tough, but I've managed to negotiate a free slice for all OS riders on the day. Jeez, how Pro is that.
The gossip? Andy lennon is rumoured to have picked up a frame+forks at the Burner Bash yesterday...I saw Ade at Manchester gates yesterday nursing a work injury, but he said he'd be back in action next week....Diggler was down at the track today for Pro-training with Bof- he didn't expect anyone to be there I think, his face was like a rabbit caught in headlights....

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
I can do the printing no problem  :daumenhoch:

Will have to check on Tuesday about the laminator...not sure what size it goes up to  ;)
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

dan-dare

Dale!!

Sign up and pay ya dues and then print it out to prove you paid (in case your license doesn't turn up in time).   Jamie said they would have a way to know who is signed up and who isn't but I haven't a clue how they'll do it!!

. He knows about the ladyboy websites, sniffing nextdoors washing and 'the good stuff' in your bottom drawer......but at least you can race a regional now.

You said you were at the Crucible in Sheffield. :smitten:

proclass35

I can do the printing no problem  :daumenhoch:

Will have to check on Tuesday about the laminator...not sure what size it goes up to  ;)
Cheers Peter :daumenhoch:
Dubber, are we sorted with the OS judging now?

moley

You said you were at the Crucible in Sheffield.

We only went for 1 night.......................but we did end up at Spearmint Rhino!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Jamie, I have a very small Camping Table.   10 Trophies will fit on it!!   I'll bring it just in case!!  :daumenhoch:

25 is okay so far!!

I've not heard from the Scots and another couple might turn up.   So we'll wait and see!!  :daumenhoch:

We have 2 judges, so its now sorted!!  :)

moley

Ade is racing!!  :)

That makes 25 on the list.

with another 3 racing from Scotland (hopefully), that'll make 28  (4 gates, 7 Riders per gate).

And hopefully a few more will turn up too!!

And where is Sandro?

Dont forget your BCF Silver Memberships!!  :daumenhoch:

Sanmarcopizza

I am still uncertain if I can come. To be honest I am still a bit beaten up from Crewe. My thumb is causing me a lot of grief. I still haven't got my new licence and it's my wife's birthday weekend.

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
I am still uncertain if I can come. To be honest I am still a bit beaten up from Crewe. My thumb is causing me a lot of grief. I still haven't got my new licence and it's my wife's birthday weekend.

That's me safe then....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

moley

..................and it's my wife's birthday weekend.

A nice romantic weekend away in Preston, then a picnic on a nice grassy area on London Road and a gentle cycle around the track.

She'll love it!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
What time do you have to be at the event, what time does it start, cheers :daumenhoch:

proclass35

Signing on is 10-11am, with the first race scheduled for 12.30. You should be able to get plenty of practice/gates in beforehand.
If anyone does fancy racing but hasn't got round to getting their BC Silver, you could always race in novice class if you want. If enough of you turn up, we could even have a OS Novice class, it's not what we wanted, but at least you get to turn a wheel!
Catering on the day will be the usual burger van, but if you're after a brew, cold drink, crisps, pot-noodle etc., make sure you go to the club cabin (the club needs the revenue!).
If you're looking at the weather forecast and it says rain ignore it. Preston track sits in it's own micro-climate benefitting from the Goldcoast gulfstream. As most of the country was hit with wind and rain this week, the palms were gently swaying trackside at Preston......

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
  • Rated:
Signing on is 10-11am, with the first race scheduled for 12.30. You should be able to get plenty of practice/gates in beforehand.
If anyone does fancy racing but hasn't got round to getting their BC Silver, you could always race in novice class if you want. If enough of you turn up, we could even have a OS Novice class, it's not what we wanted, but at least you get to turn a wheel!
Catering on the day will be the usual burger van, but if you're after a brew, cold drink, crisps, pot-noodle etc., make sure you go to the club cabin (the club needs the revenue!).
If you're looking at the weather forecast and it says rain ignore it. Preston track sits in it's own micro-climate benefitting from the Goldcoast gulfstream. As most of the country was hit with wind and rain this week, the palms were gently swaying trackside at Preston......

:2funny: Preston dry........sunny........... :D

moley

Too early to tell what the weather will be like yet.    We had a good time last year and it was pissing it down.  So dont worry about it!!  What will be will be!!

the palms were gently swaying trackside at Preston......

Were you doing jazz hands Jamie?   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
Jizz hands  :LolLolLolLol:

moley

Jizz hands  :LolLolLolLol:

Thanks for the warning!!!  :shocked:

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
  • Rated:

proclass35

...met office shows sunny spells and light rain. And weather forecasts are always cautious and pessimistic. It's going to be an absolute scorcher I tell thi.

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayforecast.asp?zipcode=preston&day=3

and this is 100% better than this morning when me and Bof looked during a break from our colonic's

So its improving  :daumenhoch:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

moley

Don't be so soft, the weather will be fine!!

We've had far far worse weather to race in.  ???

I laff in the face of showers!!!  ;D

Is everybody ready for Sunday!!  ???

If you want to race Jamie then I have a bike spare!!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:

I laff in the face of golden showers!!!  ;D

Is everybody ready for Sunday!!  ???

I am

Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Old Skool Grands Riders/Show & Shine Lists - Preston Rnd 3 (10th May)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx