gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 11:09 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Aero Reflex, I don't remember them.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aero Reflex, I don't remember them.  (Read 11590 times)

bmxer4ever

Re: Aero Reflex, I don't remember them.
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009, 08:42 PM »
when i first built it.

Those aren't Skyway Graphites on there....are they?!

lodge

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2009, 09:10 PM »
There was a few around my way bitd but I think the reason they were never that popular was due to the crappy decals and the fact that the Aero brand carried no weight in freestyle.
Kids were brand snobs back then like they are now, Aero was about but no contender for GT/Haro etc, Aero had no big name freestyle riders like the big brands did, whatever frame the kids favourite rider rode would be the frame they purchased in many instances.
DP framesets were indeed great value but in addition they had glyn lewis and after that huge gillingham pool air pic in bmxactionbike sales went mental on the freestyle frame.

Offline Wadz

• Rockwalk
  • Ride Ride Ride!!
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2009, 10:54 PM »
the seat post is just standing on the burner and not tightened up, and yes they are graphite  on my reflex .

Offline Wadz

• Rockwalk
  • Ride Ride Ride!!
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2009, 11:03 PM »
i might even buy the reflex in the sale section,£65 posted in't too bad even though i paid vertigo £40 posted last year   for the one ive use now . ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Aero Reflex, I don't remember them.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx