gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975649 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 05:50 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  PRESTON REGIONAL- OLD SCHOOL GRANDS!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: PRESTON REGIONAL- OLD SCHOOL GRANDS!  (Read 16397 times)

bof

Re: PRESTON REGIONAL- OLD SCHOOL GRANDS!
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2009, 11:18 AM »
was a great event dudes, all should be well pleased with themselves  :daumenhoch:

as a result of this, i think h/pool will be positioning the burger van 3.75" closer to the track than usual in acknowledgement to the oldschoolers  :daumenhoch: now thats "equality and diversity" at work  ;D

And to think some people dont even believe in the evolution theory.  ;D

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2009, 12:25 PM »
What the Unknown bikes evolution theory ?

Where a whole bunch of people gang up and  slate a person  for his ,,,,,,

lets not bother with that one  ;D

moley

« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2009, 08:35 PM »
Results for Preston are now up!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline rollin72

• 900 Air
  • I was a ninja
  • Rated:
« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2009, 08:43 PM »
Yep!!  Well done Jamie!!

It just goes to show that its never too late to make something of your life!!!  :D

More cover for the S & S next year!  A few show'ers didn't want to get their bikes wet!!

Especially Rollin72 with a suede seat.  I bet he rubs his naked dangly's on it when the missus aint about!!  :-\

A great meet!!

Crewe is having an OS gate at its Special event so maybe a few OS'ers will go to that and camp out too!!  :LolLolLolLol:
rubbing your dangly bits on a suede seat makes your hair grow, i bought the said seat off hunterdubber and as you know we both have a fine head of hair do you want to borrow it moley >:D

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2009, 08:45 PM »
That seat did look a tad bald in a couple of really small areas, like 5p sized corn cicles....mad
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

moley

« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2009, 08:53 PM »
Yep!!  Well done Jamie!!

It just goes to show that its never too late to make something of your life!!!  :D

More cover for the S & S next year!  A few show'ers didn't want to get their bikes wet!!

Especially Rollin72 with a suede seat.  I bet he rubs his naked dangly's on it when the missus aint about!!  :-\

A great meet!!

Crewe is having an OS gate at its Special event so maybe a few OS'ers will go to that and camp out too!!  :LolLolLolLol:
rubbing your dangly bits on a suede seat makes your hair grow, i bought the said seat off hunterdubber and as you know we both have a fine head of hair do you want to borrow it moley >:D

What the fook are you talkin about Rollin?

I aint BALD!!!

Offline rollin72

• 900 Air
  • I was a ninja
  • Rated:
« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2009, 08:56 PM »
That seat did look a tad bald in a couple of really small areas, like 5p sized corn cicles....mad
can i rub your muscles dolph :-*

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  PRESTON REGIONAL- OLD SCHOOL GRANDS!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx