gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 07:02 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  MY FIRST BUILD SINCE THE 80'S
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MY FIRST BUILD SINCE THE 80'S  (Read 6512 times)

boyyakka

Re: MY FIRST BUILD SINCE THE 80'S
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 09:35 PM »
wicked build !!!   bet ya cant put a fruit pasteil in ya mouth without chewin it  :D

i had leakage in my pants when i read your comments lol not heard that for ages  :daumenhoch:

JT71

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 09:47 AM »
that's cool, think all that need sto said has been, mainly those tyres. lol.

as for your seat guts a quite famous chap by the name of Glyn Lewis had his that way around on a DP Freestyler.  :daumenhoch:
if it's okay for him, then it's okay for you, but I see you;ve now changed them, and it does look better.

boyyakka

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 12:50 PM »
that's cool, think all that need sto said has been, mainly those tyres. lol.

as for your seat guts a quite famous chap by the name of Glyn Lewis had his that way around on a DP Freestyler.  :daumenhoch:
if it's okay for him, then it's okay for you, but I see you;ve now changed them, and it does look better.

ye i agree the tyres and i,m getting round to it.anything you can recommened chaps ?

JT71

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 02:15 PM »
try and get some red panaracer or haro freestyle tyres with a gum wall.

would look nice, break the white up a bit and cost a lot less than old school white freestyle tyres.

:daumenhoch:

Offline Brandy Truffle

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2009, 04:35 PM »
Be nice to see a photo of it in the snow next winter  ;D

You'd never find it  :LolLolLolLol:

Couple things I would change colour wise if it were me, but thats just personal taste. The all whiters tyres take your focus away from the the awesome f+f in my opinion.

I struggled with that on a previous build, wasn't quite happy until someone here used that exact same comment & showed me the light.

The TA is such an iconic 80's old schooler it screams out to be kept as "era correct" as possible & the purists will always have a squint when they see N/S parts adorning a TA build. Now it's finally built tweaking it can be just as much fun.

Either way, it looks great, you're obviously over the moon and its a TA = Job Done  :daumenhoch:

boyyakka

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 12:59 AM »
Be nice to see a photo of it in the snow next winter  ;D

You'd never find it  :LolLolLolLol:

Couple things I would change colour wise if it were me, but thats just personal taste. The all whiters tyres take your focus away from the the awesome f+f in my opinion.

I struggled with that on a previous build, wasn't quite happy until someone here used that exact same comment & showed me the light.

The TA is such an iconic 80's old schooler it screams out to be kept as "era correct" as possible & the purists will always have a squint when they see N/S parts adorning a TA build. Now it's finally built tweaking it can be just as much fun.

Either way, it looks great, you're obviously over the moon and its a TA = Job Done  :daumenhoch:

sound advice dude i'll take onboard for sure-thats what i,m here for to learn and i got some red tyres jt so thanks for that.

will up picture when they arrive and fitted.

moanjam

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 01:17 AM »
i've got a anniversary f&f ready to build dude , don't change yours its lush , build as you see mate your bikes lush all white , don't get to anal  :LolLolLolLol:,

firebird4130

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009, 01:17 AM »
there's a stormtrooper somewhere mighty p1ssed off his bikes been half inched  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  MY FIRST BUILD SINCE THE 80'S

gfxgfx
gfx gfx