gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975623 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 25, 2024, 07:53 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Skyway TA how would you?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Skyway TA how would you?  (Read 767 times)

skywayta

Skyway TA how would you?
« on: May 02, 2009, 11:54 AM »
Hopefully should soon have my new 25th anniversary TA and was wandering how to build it.

Thinking either fully old school or using modern equivalents such as new graphites and new twin pinch flites etc.

Whay do ya reckon?

Chris.

bigsman

Re: Skyway TA how would you?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 12:19 PM »
I reckon with the anniversary TA's it makes sense to go new school instead of old but I spose its down to personal preference.  If you do go that road have a gander at number 5 in the BOTM thread and see what you're up against!  Goes to show that the current kit can look the dogs on a T/A..

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=86749.0

moanjam

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 12:41 PM »
i've got an anni f&f for my next build i'm goin early 80's kit but will use repop stuff where needed like cranks or such , keep uz up to date on ya build  :daumenhoch:

Paulo

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 01:07 PM »

Good question. If you're going new school, you've got to be careful you get the right match. Anything too bulky wont go with the streamlined frame.

bigsman

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 01:34 PM »
I reckon with the anniversary TA's it makes sense to go new school instead of old but I spose its down to personal preference.  If you do go that road have a gander at number 5 in the BOTM thread and see what you're up against!  Goes to show that the current kit can look the dogs on a T/A..

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=86749.0

get that vote in for that TA Bigsman!  >:D

Peer pressure has won the day Glen  ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Skyway TA how would you?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx