gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975625 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 27, 2024, 09:13 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  CWFREESTYLER.COM UP AND GOING
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CWFREESTYLER.COM UP AND GOING  (Read 1102 times)

tried my best

CWFREESTYLER.COM UP AND GOING
« on: April 01, 2009, 07:39 PM »
Whats up fellas, I finally got started on my site dedicated to CW freestylers and though its not complete and not the most space age site out there, I had to start somewhere! This is my first time building a website so please no harsh remarks. Open to any tips or help in transforming it to a super nice site.

If you have any CW freestyle pics or history, magazine scans or cover shots relating to the CW freestylers,riders etc. Please forward them to me at  getrad@cwfreestyler.com  Thank You

I know there is already a CW site up I personally love that site. My only reason for bringing out my CW site is soley to cover the freestyle bikes or CW and the funny and strange ways of CW's  SN's and their mysterious way of frames being offered at random and variants. I also will be adding a Registry to the site, so those of you with a CW Freestyler weather it be a California, Flyer or shaker please take a minute to submit you bike and bio. Would be greatly appreciated.

So check it out and give me your feedback. I also will be selling decal sets and pad sets straight from JDB himself.

Take a look     http://www.cwfreestyler.com/     I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL HELP TO MAKE THIS A NICE SITE FOR ALL TO ENJOY  :daumenhoch:
Kind Regards
Dakota

tried my best

Re: CWFREESTYLER.COM UP AND GOING
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 10:06 PM »
Wow, no comments......is it that bad?

series.1.rs.turbo

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 10:11 PM »
Dont know matey, but good on you anyway  :daumenhoch:

dan-dare

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 10:14 PM »
Not 'bad' at all.

There's a white freestyle in there just like mine. ;D

Offline Wayne Ryder

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 10:24 PM »
Since you'll know the answer...
Which CW had the super-steep headangle? Phil Dolan had one in about '89, and I remember seeing one at a comp in Ripley once.
This one looks quite severe, but it could just look that way due to the ultra-relaxed seattube:

Good site, didn't get to see many of these BITD.

tried my best

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 10:52 PM »
Since you'll know the answer...
Which CW had the super-steep headangle? Phil Dolan had one in about '89, and I remember seeing one at a comp in Ripley once.
This one looks quite severe, but it could just look that way due to the ultra-relaxed seattube:

Good site, didn't get to see many of these BITD.

Sorry dont know which bike Phil Dolan was riding back then. But pretty much all the CW freestylers had a 75-77 degree headangle.

Thanks for the kind words fellas  :)

hboost

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 01:42 AM »
I didn't know this, I have to go check out your site bro!!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  CWFREESTYLER.COM UP AND GOING

gfxgfx
gfx gfx