gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975769 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 11:49 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Yeah...this is fair
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Yeah...this is fair  (Read 1282 times)

Guillotte

Yeah...this is fair
« on: April 02, 2009, 12:53 AM »
An ex called me and asked me if I could put a bike together for her son. When I asked her what kind it was, she told me she wasn't sure but it's old. This peaked my interest. With follow-up questioning, I discerned that it is an old Haro Master with Kneesavers. I offered to buy it from her and buy her kid a new bike. Turns out it's her brother-in-law's old bike who passed away 10 years ago. She won't even sell me the bars! She's bringing it over right now. I'ma try to work on her some more. I really want those bars.

series.1.rs.turbo

Re: Yeah...this is fair
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 12:58 AM »
We are gonna need pics of the Haro, & the bird if she's any good  :LolLolLolLol:

dannywhiteley

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 08:35 AM »
I wouldnt push it, if its got sentimentality attached, she might regret it down the line and that would be a shame.

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 02:10 PM »
Yeah, let her keep it...I've got Knee Savers you can have...

series.1.rs.turbo

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 02:26 PM »
I wouldnt push it, if its got sentimentality attached, she might regret it down the line and that would be a shame.

Have to agree with that, mine are sentimental to me, my main sponsor was my Dad R.I.P

I nearly sold my Aero Pro last year as it was sitting there doing nothing as I use the GT all the time, but am so glad I kept it  :)

Guillotte

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 06:35 PM »
Yeah, let her keep it...I've got Knee Savers you can have...

Ok, say again???

Guillotte

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 04:07 AM »
Turns out the bars weren't kneesavers. And most of the parts are newish. Meh.

Still willing to accept those bars though homie! :angel:

If I put those on my Heist there would be no stopping this nug!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Yeah...this is fair

gfxgfx
gfx gfx