gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 11:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Scottish Oldschool Summer 2009 Series
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Scottish Oldschool Summer 2009 Series  (Read 30803 times)

mike fraser

Re: Scottish Oldschool Summer 2009 Series
« Reply #150 on: May 31, 2009, 10:27 PM »
hi guys sorry i couldn`t make the last race as some  of you know i couldn`t get out of the hospital

see you all soon but cant race for a while

mike

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #151 on: June 03, 2009, 04:04 PM »
I have the new and improved, full fat gate, in the back of my car, ready for tomorrow night. see you all at the track

lets see the holeshot crew cope with, R A N D O M start :LolLolLolLol:

Stevo

« Reply #152 on: June 03, 2009, 04:47 PM »
Good on you Marc for sorting out the new gate. Random starts are the way to go.

Remember this from MK08? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaazMnAfTdY

I will add more videos to our channel later. Anyone on here is welcome to add videos. PM me for the password. BMX racing videos only please.

See you all Sunday. Thanks to Ian for agreeing to take me through again.  :daumenhoch:

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #153 on: June 03, 2009, 05:07 PM »

Piece of piss  8)

Niall76

« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2009, 06:58 PM »

Piece of piss  8)

Time will tell.........

Rab-Lambie

« Reply #155 on: June 04, 2009, 02:36 AM »
Cool, found you lot on here too...  :)

Spoke with my brother Tony today so we will see you all Sunday.  :daumenhoch:

tonloc

« Reply #156 on: June 04, 2009, 09:51 AM »
Just noticed this video on youtube.   Shows the current state of Glenrothes Gazelles bmx track.   

MarkMcPake

« Reply #157 on: June 04, 2009, 11:13 AM »
Just noticed this video on youtube.   Shows the current state of Glenrothes Gazelles bmx track.  

/>

That does not look to bad .... I'm sure the start hill has got smaller though... I remember it being like a mountain:)

tonloc

« Reply #158 on: June 04, 2009, 03:02 PM »
Glenrothes track comparison

Looks like Glenrothes has stood still for 20 years.  Only difference is their is no one in the left picture.

Fort William

Someone else posted this on talk.  Thought I would post for anyone who hasn't saw this old pic.

Niall76

« Reply #159 on: June 04, 2009, 05:24 PM »
"Looks like Glenrothes has stood still for 20 years."

Too true,  :LolLolLolLol:

MarkMcPake

« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2009, 09:06 AM »
New gate seems to be a big improvement, Louder Clearer and smoother - Well done Guy's :daumenhoch:

Skin

« Reply #161 on: June 06, 2009, 01:50 AM »
so when we going to glenrothes for a visit?? Looks like seans been workin hard all these years, tracks barley changed...dam, i remember going over that gate and eating it big time....like many others.....

Nice to see you rab..see yous sunday.....

mike fraser

« Reply #162 on: June 06, 2009, 11:35 PM »
hey guys i hope you all have a good day at the track tomorrow and hope to see you all soon

mike

Niall76

« Reply #163 on: June 07, 2009, 06:33 PM »
Brilliant day again everyone.

I was surprised at how I went considering how totally crap I felt!  One day I might even stay off the sauce.................................................... mmmmmmaybe......

Anyhow, great turnout, some fantastic racing and it's also good that we seem to have more people commiting themselves to helping.  It should make a big difference to us.  The more people we can get involved then the more leverage we have when it comes to get funding etc.

Great to see everyone having a good old laugh, hopefully I can make it over on Sunday.

MarkMcPake

« Reply #164 on: June 07, 2009, 07:48 PM »
Brilliant day again everyone.

I was surprised at how I went considering how totally crap I felt!  One day I might even stay off the sauce.................................................... mmmmmmaybe......

Anyhow, great turnout, some fantastic racing and it's also good that we seem to have more people commiting themselves to helping.  It should make a big difference to us.  The more people we can get involved then the more leverage we have when it comes to get funding etc.

Great to see everyone having a good old laugh, hopefully I can make it over on Sunday.

I agree Niall it was nice to see people looking to make difference for the good of the club, some excellent racing, we need to keep the focus and help the two Kenny's with there already excellent work  - roll on the 21st  :D  cheers

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #165 on: June 07, 2009, 08:16 PM »
Yep, another great day's racing.  Thanks to everyone who stayed back (which was everyone I think!) and volunteered their services to develop the club.  Results are as follows (I will email the results for the younger age groups to Steveo who will get them up on the Titans website soon):

Oldschool:

1.  Ian Archibald (2,1,3,1) 7pts but takes the win with two 1st place finishes
2.  Brett Archibald (1,2,2,2) 7pts
3.  Scott Davidson (3,3,1,3) 10pts
4.  Kenny Scullion (4,5,4,5) 18pts
5.  Colin Jamieson (5,6,5,4) 20pts
6.  Marc Stewart (7,4,8,6) 25pts
7.  Steven Mitchell (6,8,6,7) 27pts
8.  Paul Kennard (8,7,7,8) 30pts

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #166 on: June 07, 2009, 08:20 PM »
another good day, as always. thanks to everyone who has helped get the club to where it is and thanks to everyone who has show interest in taking the club forward.

we have a great group and together I know we can make the club even better. we have some promising talent coming through which we need to encourage and nurture for the future.

great racing again in all classes. I maybe shouldn't have raced after my crash. I am lay here with a very swollen and bruised heel which I cant bear any weight on now. :'(

anyway, see you on the gate thursday  :LolLolLolLol:

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #167 on: June 07, 2009, 08:52 PM »
17+

1.  Mark McPake
2.  Steg Mitchell
3.  Sean Boyle
4.  Richard Lord
5.  David Herron
6.  Steven McFarlane
7.  Niall Craig
8.  Lewis Allan
9.  Greig Allan & Ewan Taylor

Paulo

« Reply #168 on: June 07, 2009, 10:02 PM »
What a great bunch all looking to take the club to the next level. Let's work to keep that together. I'm very excited about the club and the direction it's going. Even more excited that we have some impressive young talent at the track.

Some fab racing as well today. 2 motos for the 7-8 yo boys and the 17+, and a full gate for the old school. The random gate worked a treat and surprisingly didn't trip anyone up.

Personally, I had a poor days racing. Just not fit enough whilst the others are improving. Having said that I still think I'm skooting round the track faster than I ever have and the bike control is improving...must try harder.  :-\

Marc - put some strapping on your ankle, keep it elevated and plenty of ice  :daumenhoch:

Looking forward to 21st June

teamsano

« Reply #169 on: June 07, 2009, 10:24 PM »
a real great day at clydebank, thanks to all at the club for there sterling efforts...
 little innes enjoyed his first race loads! (even tho his results mirrored my racing results :LolLolLolLol:)

managed a phone video of moto2 in oldschool, these guys were fairly shifting!

/>

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #170 on: June 07, 2009, 10:37 PM »
Nice video Gogo, they did look pretty damn fast!  Stevo managed to get most, if not all, of the races on video, so he'll be uploading that over the course of the week I imagine.  More new faces at the track today which is great to see, hope they had a good time and we see them again at the track soon!  :)

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #171 on: June 07, 2009, 10:44 PM »
glad it went ok

cant wait to see the scotts down at leeds for some kenny drunk talk

ha ha

sozz kenny :-* :-*

russ

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #172 on: June 07, 2009, 11:47 PM »
glad it went ok

cant wait to see the scots down at leeds for some kenny drunk talk

ha ha

sozz kenny :-* :-*

russ

he dont drink anymore. we at least he didn't until he left for the pub earlier  :LolLolLolLol:

Rab-Lambie

« Reply #173 on: June 08, 2009, 12:08 AM »
well just my luck, i video'ed all the old school races and for some reason can only manage to get one of the videos off the camera. to make matters worse, its the same race gogo has just loaded but from a different area of the track.   :-\

to view the video "CLICK HERE"

had a great day today catching up with you all, Ian-A, Scott-N, Scott-D, Bret-A, Gogo, Sean-B, the Two Kennys... "kuwahero"... sorry mate forgot your name :-[ ... and anyone else i had a chat with. thanks to all those that gave me a go on their bike also... very much appreciated! ill have my own bike for the next meet for sure. I think ill have to pop through midweek sometimes also to get my confidence etc back after 20 years of zero riding.  :-[ :)

Ill load up the other races once i suss out why they arent coming off my camera.  ::)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 12:35 AM by Rab-Lambie »

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #174 on: June 08, 2009, 11:01 AM »
Another nice video  :daumenhoch:  Good to see the races uploaded for everyone else's viewing pleasure  :)  Looking forward to seeing some of our oldschoolers in action at the Brits

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Scottish Oldschool Summer 2009 Series

gfxgfx
gfx gfx