gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975768 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 06:39 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Marc 'Nipper' Reardon- 20 years today........
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Marc 'Nipper' Reardon- 20 years today........  (Read 2386 times)

series.1.rs.turbo

Re: Marc 'Nipper' Reardon- 20 years today........
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2009, 05:11 PM »
that would be the wenallt halfpipe lee.
it would look over the whole of cardiff and see as far as penarth coast. a trek to get there dodging the farmer,sheep, horses and dung.
i remember once the horse were going crazy and chasing us, i chucked the bike and hid by a tree while nipper hit a trunk of a tree and jumped the fence.
another time racing thru the last field andy reardon was in front and lost it and skidded into the dungpit.

:LolLolLolLol:

he wasn't too happy but they were great times.  can you remeber lee if you were riding a pink trickstar at the time, as i've got a mates pic from there but we thought it may be andy brown as he came up there many times.

....& getting chased by the skaters for riding it  ;D

Lee Reynolds

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2009, 04:20 AM »
Hey Denny,
I think I was riding a pink Trickstar, but I'm not 100%.
It was probably the same weekend that my freewheel broke at ramp room and sent me tumbling.
I think Andy was there to, and Hassel, not sure who else... such a long time ago!
I remember getting down the hill was much more fun than going up.
It would be cool to see a picture.
Hope you're doing good...
-Lee

series.1.rs.turbo

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2009, 06:06 PM »
Get the pics up dude....you know I loves it  :4_17_5:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Marc 'Nipper' Reardon- 20 years today........

gfxgfx
gfx gfx