gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 10:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Crewe 19th April - Riders List - Rnd 2 North Region Summer Series 2009
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Crewe 19th April - Riders List - Rnd 2 North Region Summer Series 2009  (Read 19485 times)

moley

Moley have you been logging on to my "extra special" webcam again  :D

I'm afraid I did!!    I had to wash my eyes out with soap and brillo pad to get clean afterwards!!

yesterday was the first time in maybe 20 years that i have been anywhere near a bmx track

I raced at Bradford last year and had not even seen a track in 20 years.  Plus I never raced BITD (and it shows).

Bigfrawg!!  Have you not seen any my racing on the videos?   I'll be mixing it up with Peter J in the C Final!!

Daletsunami was the same at Hartlepool and so was Peter J at Coppull (both on borrowed bikes) and now I expect them both to improve after their first races.   Everyone has to start somewhere!!!  :)

Come and join us!!  :daumenhoch:

Is Rollin72 up for some Camerawork and Manc Commentary?  ???

If any southerners fancy a dabble then this is the closest Northern Track to the equator!!  Your all welcome and OS races allow OS 24" too!!   :daumenhoch:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
i am sure that matt is definately stupid enough to have a crack at this , but as for me i'm not too sure ! yesterday was the first time in maybe 20 years that i have been anywhere near a bmx track , i was sh1t back then and i'm worse now ! i admit it was a good laugh rolling round the track ( and i mean rolling ) but then entering in a race 5 days later sounds like insanity ! i will be there regardless of riding or not to cheer you guys on and to help matt to the hospital , that's the least i can do !

Mate, you can go round the track as fast or as slow as you want, no one will take the piss out of you for doing it and I guarantee you will have a good laugh. Our little gang is made up of some of the nicest (and ugliest) people you could ever wish to meet.

Turn up, take in the atmosphere, if fancy a roll round then go for it...

(If I were in your shoes then I'd race, If you don't race Moley will make you video it, and he's a proper little Hitler, so take your bike and all your gear)
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
Improve FFS...........I've only just got the feeling back in my legs and arse.......... ;)

By the way Moley..........I've been watchin the special DVD you gave me......... :daumenhoch:

Bigfrawg give it a go trust me you won't look out of place + it'll be another arse for me to look at going round the track  :shocked:
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
i am sure that matt is definately stupid enough to have a crack at this , but as for me i'm not too sure ! yesterday was the first time in maybe 20 years that i have been anywhere near a bmx track , i was sh1t back then and i'm worse now ! i admit it was a good laugh rolling round the track ( and i mean rolling ) but then entering in a race 5 days later sounds like insanity ! i will be there regardless of riding or not to cheer you guys on and to help matt to the hospital , that's the least i can do !

dude get your self lined up  :daumenhoch: 

moley

Bren, you know me so well!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Bigfrawg!!  Its all about taking part.  You've ridden the track so you know you can get round it!!

Just have a go and enjoy yourself and have some craic!!

Dubber will probably do one of his pratfalls so you might not come last.........plus they're plenty of back markers.

You might find your not as bad as you think!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
  • Rated:
Does anyone have the post code for the Track  ???

moley

Click on the image for a bigger picture

Access the track from Queens Park Drive and ignore the two round car parks and park your car on the Field to the bottom Left of the Track (at least thats where we parked last year).    If its muddy then use the cark parks!!  :daumenhoch:  

The track shown on the map is the old track!!

There is a good skatepark here too!!  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 01:12 PM by moley »

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
  • Rated:
Cool might bring the 06 Haro Sport with me for a wobble round the park after  :daumenhoch:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

wow

just bought a new computer

how fast ,,,is brill

bike still in bits at mo but gonna try get there

r :idiot2:

moley

Russ!!  Are you and Dale doing a roadtrip?  ???

THIRSTYKIRSTY

hope so

just waitin to hear back off him if its ok for a lift

r

moley

It should be a cracking race with 20 riders down on't list (including BigFrawg)  :LolLolLolLol:

Only 8 riders last summer and no winter race!!  :(

I'm looking forward to it plus the usual tussle with Greg!!   :daumenhoch:

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:

i shall not bow to peer pressure mr mole !  me and matt are maybe going for another roll round the track , i shall reserve my judgement untill then .

moley

Good lad!!  :daumenhoch:

Get some practice in before your debut!!!   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
  • Rated:
No don't practice !!!!!!!!  >:D

You'll need fresh legs for Sunday.................. >:D

Oh on the other hand practice practice practice practice and do a couple of spin classes as well..............+ change your gearing to 18::30

:daumenhoch:

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:

Oh on the other hand practice practice practice practice and do a couple of spin classes as well..............+ change your gearing to 18::30

dude , i'm 36 years old , 6' 2" and 18 stone plus riding a bike that would better suit someone half my age,size and weight......i need all the practice i can get ! :LolLolLolLol:

moley

dude , i'm 36 years old , 6' 2" and 18 stone plus riding a bike that would better suit someone half my age,size and weight......i need all the practice i can get ! :LolLolLolLol:

Its a downhill track!!  :D

Your 18 stone should be advantage!!   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:

are you sure ? it didn't feel downhill to me , i was fooked by the end !

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
  • Rated:

:daumenhoch: perfect size and weight you'll fit in with the rest of us this was me last year at Bullwell !!! check out the "bay window" effect belly  :4_17_5:

moley

are you sure ? it didn't feel downhill to me , i was fooked by the end !

So was I!!  :D

Don't worry about it!!

Its the taking part that counts!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:

so how many of you guys are there at the back of the pack ?  is there anyone who is consistently last , or is it anyones race to finish last ?

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
  • Rated:
Me.............. :daumenhoch:

motomagII

and me

moley

Me too!!

And Creamy (he's not racing until his shoulder is sorted)

And Daletsunami (although he's a youngster so he should move up the field with enough practice!!)

It could be anybody who comes last!!

Have another practice session and then choose to race!!

You'll love it and you wont in any way disgrace yourself!!

We'll get you in shape to kick some southern ass at MK09!!  :daumenhoch:

boyyakka

haha someone direct me and i,m there with me alcopops

On your white T/A  ?  ::)

i,ll be there without the ta sorry but i,ll be there to support the people who come last  :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Crewe 19th April - Riders List - Rnd 2 North Region Summer Series 2009

gfxgfx
gfx gfx