gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975649 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 06:10 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Crewe 19th April - Riders List - Rnd 2 North Region Summer Series 2009
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Crewe 19th April - Riders List - Rnd 2 North Region Summer Series 2009  (Read 18835 times)

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
Yep I've used their products for years and they have help me become the athlete I am today, they are packed with all the essential nurturance a man of my figure need to say in the shape I am today...............In fact without my daily consumption of this product I would be a shell of a man.........It’s the food of champions..........

I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

moley

:daumenhoch:

ROX

Can you give me an address and a postcode please, I want to compare the distance from Coventry with Hersden... it could make my mind up where to go on the 19th!

Cheers!  :daumenhoch:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

ROX

no comparison mate

come to crewe,,,loads of old school rides

think hersden might get 7 riders??? mabe  a few more

russ

ROX

Count me in! :daumenhoch:

ROX

Weapon of OS Destruction: 1983 Firebird
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 03:22 PM by ROX »

moley

MADD DOGG usually runs numberplate 4

So if either of you two has a different numberplate to use then LMK.

If you both turn up on the day with the same number then we'll sort it out.  They'll have spare plates you can use!!   :daumenhoch:

ROX

Oh, no problem I've got an 8 aswell so I can run 8 or 84, to remind me of special BMXing days!  :daumenhoch:

moley

Sorted!!

I'll stick you down for 84!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Mr Digglesworth

S&M Challenger
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

THIRSTYKIRSTY

ok for ya si :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

sendin ya a pm,,re mtb bits

r

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Mr Digglesworth

S&M Challenger

Lets see it then  8)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Looks good dude, had'nt see that thread............I dont get outside the OS threads much  8)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Its a jungle out there, but you are now officially MID school, Daniel of the Dare will be scotonising your frame foe Oldskoolness  ;D

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Its a jungle out there, but you are now officially MID school, Daniel of the Dare will be scotonising your frame foe Oldskoolness  ;D

Mine's 89/90 so still legal like a 16 year old  :2funny:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
If there's grass on the wicket...................

THIRSTYKIRSTY

aint we all

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
hopin us 3 hangers can get there, still got the gearbox to sort out or may hire  van yet  :-\

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Just make sure you 3 get there Daz  ;)

Wouldn't be the same without the 3 amigos , stooges , musketeers  :)

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
hopin us 3 hangers can get there, still got the gearbox to sort out or may hire  van yet  :-\

...Golf GTi?    anyone...  ANYONE??? :-X

;D
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

moley

Just make sure you 3 get there Daz  ;)

Wouldn't be the same without the 3 amigos , stooges , musketeers  :)

That makes 9!!  :idiot2:

ROX

I don't need a license or anything do I?

moley

I don't need a license or anything do I?

Nah!!

If its your first time then don't bother!!

Just tell them you'll buy one next time as your just trying it out!!  :daumenhoch:

If you enjoy yourself (and you will) then buy a Silver Membership (£36) and select the free Racing License (Provisional) when you apply.  That will cover you for all the regionals. 

Its costs £8 to race!!

Make sure your there before 11:00am to register!!

We usually get there around 10-10:30 so we can register and have plenty of practice before racing starts (around 12:30).

Make sure you have a Full Face Helmet, Gloves, long Shirt and long pants as minimum.   Knee/Shin pads and Elbow pads are pretty much essential too.

If you haven't been on a track for years then just take it easy!!

You dont need to jump anything at Crewe and the berms are spot on now that they are Tarmac'd.

Dubber's Double is no longer so the Third Straight is a lot easier.   The rythym section on the final straight is little harder to keep you speed through it but it is easy to ride.

It may look like a roller coaster with lots of ups and downs but the track is very OS rideable.

If you have bike problems or need some protective gear/pads or gloves etc, etc then post here ASAP and we'll try and sort you out before Sunday or bring the stuff on the sunday!!

A lot of the lads on here will lend you gear so that you can race rather than sitting out the racing because your missing a part or parts!!

So dont worry about anything, just ask!!  :daumenhoch:

ROX

Nice one!

I have all the gear (just bought a full face helmet today!), plus I had a go on the track at Leamington last year, it's funny, I seemed to have remembered all the old racing techniques from the early 80's, so hopefully I'll be OK, I will take it steady though as I'll be driving myself home afterwards, which might be difficult with a broken leg/face!

Can't bloody wait!

moley

.........I will take it steady though as I'll be driving myself home afterwards, which might be difficult with a broken leg/face!

Yeah, its hard dropping the clutch with a broken face!!!  :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Crewe 19th April - Riders List - Rnd 2 North Region Summer Series 2009

gfxgfx
gfx gfx