gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 01:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Crewe 19th April - Riders List - Rnd 2 North Region Summer Series 2009
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Crewe 19th April - Riders List - Rnd 2 North Region Summer Series 2009  (Read 18786 times)

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
Just make sure you 3 get there Daz  ;)

Wouldn't be the same without the 3 amigos , stooges , musketeers  :)

hopefully the old beast will be alive n kicking as getting box n clutch fitted on saturday, so as long as nothing else drops out of it when getting fitted we will should/could be there  :daumenhoch:  :-\  :10_2_12:  ;)  ::)  :2funny: fingers crossed

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Good news  :4_17_5:

Fingers crossed for yez Dazman like

When talkin to Dan at Coppull and he said you might struggle gettin home that day , but it was ok your in the AA

Didn't know you had a drink problem  ::)

moley

Right I'll put the 3 Musketeers and Dubtanian down on the Riders List!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
What time are you all at Crewe?

moley

We'll get there at 10:30ish and racing starts at 12:30ish

Racing will finish around 3:00!!

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
Right I'll put the 3 Musketeers and Dubtanian down on the Riders List!!  :daumenhoch:

a whining 1st n 5th gear is all any car needs for a 250 mile round trip :daumenhoch:

ROX

Could someone link me to the Crewe poster that was up here somewhere, I saw it but I can't find it now and I want to print it off!  :uglystupid2:

moley

a whining 1st n 5th gear is all any car needs for a 250 mile round trip :daumenhoch:

2 gears makes sense.  Look what happened to Dan with only one!!!  :(

Could someone link me to the Crewe poster that was up here somewhere, I saw it but I can't find it now and I want to print it off!  :uglystupid2:

http://cheshireghostriders.blogspot.com/

http://www.northregionbmx.org.uk/

boyyakka

haha someone direct me and i,m there with me alcopops

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
haha someone direct me and i,m there with me alcopops

On your white T/A  ?  ::)

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
I don't need a license or anything do I?

Nah!!

If its your first time then don't bother!!

Just tell them you'll buy one next time as your just trying it out!!  :daumenhoch:

If you enjoy yourself (and you will) then buy a Silver Membership (£36) and select the free Racing License (Provisional) when you apply.  That will cover you for all the regionals. 

Its costs £8 to race!!

Make sure your there before 11:00am to register!!

We usually get there around 10-10:30 so we can register and have plenty of practice before racing starts (around 12:30).

Make sure you have a Full Face Helmet, Gloves, long Shirt and long pants as minimum.   Knee/Shin pads and Elbow pads are pretty much essential too.

A lot of the lads on here will lend you gear so that you can race rather than sitting out the racing because your missing a part or parts!!

So dont worry about anything, just ask!!  :daumenhoch:

Moley is this right?

I have been having a play round the Crewe track today and if I can get away with just turning up and having a go next Sunday I quite fancy it.
Your right about the track, its easy to go round, even the last section is OK once you have done it a few times and know what to expect.

Are you lot all quick?

bof

I don't need a license or anything do I?

Nah!!

If its your first time then don't bother!!

Just tell them you'll buy one next time as your just trying it out!!  :daumenhoch:

If you enjoy yourself (and you will) then buy a Silver Membership (£36) and select the free Racing License (Provisional) when you apply.  That will cover you for all the regionals. 

Its costs £8 to race!!

Make sure your there before 11:00am to register!!

We usually get there around 10-10:30 so we can register and have plenty of practice before racing starts (around 12:30).

Make sure you have a Full Face Helmet, Gloves, long Shirt and long pants as minimum.   Knee/Shin pads and Elbow pads are pretty much essential too.

A lot of the lads on here will lend you gear so that you can race rather than sitting out the racing because your missing a part or parts!!

So dont worry about anything, just ask!!  :daumenhoch:

Moley is this right?

I have been having a play round the Crewe track today and if I can get away with just turning up and having a go next Sunday I quite fancy it.
Your right about the track, its easy to go round, even the last section is OK once you have done it a few times and know what to expect.

Are you lot all quick?

As long as you have a full face helmet and long sleeve shirt , gloves and long trousers you can race . As dubber keeps saying to me you dont have to be rubbish to race old school but most of us are  :LolLolLolLol:

moley

Are you lot all quick?

I'm not!!  :-[

Your allowed to race 2 regionals maximum before your forced to join (I think its to cover novices).

And as your new to the scene then they'll have no problem whatsoever!!!  :daumenhoch:

Just turn and pay your £8 and have a go.   If you like it and can make any of the next regionals then sign up.

If you can only make 1 more out of the 6 following Crewe then dont bother signing up.

You should be alright,  they're not the Gestapo!!

As Bof said, you need the correct gear or you wont be allowed to race.

If ya coming then post your Name, Plate No and Weapon of OS Destruction!!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
Are you lot all quick?

[/quote]

errrrrrrrrr.....cannot speak for the rest of the O/S Boys but I can just about keep on the bike........let alone be quick !!!  :daumenhoch:
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:

nice bunch of kids at crewe today asking when are we going to give the victorians their bikes back , how very dare they ! :LolLolLolLol:

moley

errrrrrrrrr.....cannot speak for the rest of the O/S Boys but I can just about keep on the bike........let alone be quick !!!  :daumenhoch:

Remind me to deflate your tyres back down to 15psi to slow you 'the fook down'!!!   :LolLolLolLol:

Get racing 'Bigfrawg', dont be shy!!    Quite a few newbies for Crewe plus a few slow'uns!!  So no excuses!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:

Remind me to deflate your tyres back down to 15psi to slow you 'the fook down'!!!   :LolLolLolLol:

Get racing 'Bigfrawg', dont be shy!!    Quite a few newbies for Crewe plus a few slow'uns!!  So no excuses!!  :daumenhoch:

Yeah Frawg!!!!!!!

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:

maybe

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Yeah get on it Big doggy  dog  :daumenhoch:

be good to see ya dude  :daumenhoch:

Are ya bringing  the GT pro  :)

moley

thebigdog

and

bigfrawg

are now signed up!!  :daumenhoch:

Only chickenshite, nappy wearing, namby pampy's would dare to miss this race!!!    :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:

hang on a minute , what have i signed up for ?  when i said maybe what i meant was there is more chance of knitting soup than getting me on a race track .

moley

hang on a minute , what have i signed up for ?  when i said maybe what i meant was there is more chance of knitting soup than getting me on a race track .

Matt said you'd race if you were bullied into it!!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Come on lad, it'll be a laff!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
  • Rated:
Only chickenshite, nappy wearing, namby pampy's would dare to miss this race!!!    :LolLolLolLol:

Moley have you been logging on to my "extra special" webcam again  :D

If everyone turn's up that'll mean three gates.............So that means C finial here I come  :daumenhoch: who else is man enough to make the C final............thats where the real action will be  :shocked:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 09:52 AM by Peter J »

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
i am sure that matt is definately stupid enough to have a crack at this , but as for me i'm not too sure ! yesterday was the first time in maybe 20 years that i have been anywhere near a bmx track , i was sh1t back then and i'm worse now ! i admit it was a good laugh rolling round the track ( and i mean rolling ) but then entering in a race 5 days later sounds like insanity ! i will be there regardless of riding or not to cheer you guys on and to help matt to the hospital , that's the least i can do !

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
  • Rated:
I raced Cuppoll on a 20" O/S bike.............First time in 21 years I'd rode one and on a track.........and on a borrowed bike.

As far as I was concerned the goal of the day was to have a laugh  :daumenhoch: Oh yer and not to hit my belly on the cross bar  ;D

Give it a go you can wobble around with me at the back of the pack :uglystupid2:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 10:03 AM by Peter J »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Crewe 19th April - Riders List - Rnd 2 North Region Summer Series 2009

gfxgfx
gfx gfx