gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 12:04 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  my new project
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: my new project  (Read 1028 times)

swainburner

my new project
« on: February 13, 2006, 07:44 PM »
i hope someone will be able to help, i wanna start a new project, a raleigh burner like the one i had  in the 80's, it was red and yellow. any how i' m dying to get hold of a burner mk1 to restore to its former glory and rescue it from the tip as i now always seem to here alot are ending up there coz people just see them as another old bike!! where will i get one......? i' ve checked the usual, can't pay loads for one as i' m a skint father of two with a mortgage blah blah blah!! woe is me

gmac

Re: my new project
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 10:41 PM »
Try here chap http://www.raleighburner.com/phpBB2/

Usually a few for sale on there, and plenty of advice and resorces. Try the bay too.

Good luck

Guy  :daumenhoch:

othomas2

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 11:25 PM »
i hope someone will be able to help, i wanna start a new project, a raleigh burner like the one i had  in the 80's, it was red and yellow. any how i' m dying to get hold of a burner mk1 to restore to its former glory and rescue it from the tip as i now always seem to here alot are ending up there coz people just see them as another old bike!! where will i get one......? i' ve checked the usual, can't pay loads for one as i' m a skint father of two with a mortgage blah blah blah!! woe is me

retrogeezer from here or the burner forum has a nice red/yellow burner for sale, unless it's since been sold.

owen

gmac

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 09:30 AM »
Think he's on hols this week  ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  my new project

gfxgfx
gfx gfx