gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 05:34 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone ever been Shot, Stabbed, Pistol Whipped, BMX Jacked??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone ever been Shot, Stabbed, Pistol Whipped, BMX Jacked??  (Read 2591 times)

ATL

I get quite a few looks from people when riding around on my 86 Falcon BMX, and was wondering if anyone has ever had one nicked off them while riding, or stolen??

(Hopefully no one has actually been shot or stabbed for their BMX on here!)

daz bmx it!

Re: Anyone ever been Shot, Stabbed, Pistol Whipped, BMX Jacked??
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 12:16 PM »
No,but I shot someone before ::)

donkeybambam

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 12:21 PM »

what wilth a water pistal...... :LolLolLolLol:

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 12:29 PM »
 :) No.But I did once have a sawn off shotgun stuck in my gob,and a samurai sword held to my throat at the same time.A bit overkill I thought... 

muttley

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 12:30 PM »
Cheery ol thread   :LolLolLolLol:

donnydresser

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 12:34 PM »
ive got a a big chopper              ooooohhhh matron      

4130HUBBS

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 12:40 PM »
When i was 15.  25yrs ago, i got jacked in my local park, i got threatened with a baton, i really didnt want 2 lose my silver streak 2, as i had saved 4 about a year 2 get it.  1 of em stood in front of me and held my bars whilst the other raised the baton,  i had no option as they were about 17 or 18, so they took it.  i f cking loved that bike and it was only 6 weeks old, changed a few bits and it was perfect.    i never saw it again and i remember that day as if it was yesterday.   THIEVING PIK Y SCUM.

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 12:44 PM »

not Cloughie was it Daz !!  :LolLolLolLol:
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

ATL

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 12:48 PM »
:) No.But I did once have a sawn off shotgun stuck in my gob,and a samurai sword held to my throat at the same time.A bit overkill I thought... 

................ :wtf: care to explain?

ATL

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 12:49 PM »
When i was 15.  25yrs ago, i got jacked in my local park, i got threatened with a baton, i really didnt want 2 lose my silver streak 2, as i had saved 4 about a year 2 get it.  1 of em stood in front of me and held my bars whilst the other raised the baton,  i had no option as they were about 17 or 18, so they took it.  i f cking loved that bike and it was only 6 weeks old, changed a few bits and it was perfect.    i never saw it again and i remember that day as if it was yesterday.   THIEVING PIK Y SCUM.

Ah that sucks! I always think something like that will happen to me! I walk round tesco express with it rather than leaving it outside locked up!

4130HUBBS

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 12:53 PM »
Oh and i have had a shooter rammed under my chin 4 messing with a married woman bout 8 yrs ago,  not much fun that night let me tell you,  think i lost bout a stone in 30 seconds,  white like milk 2,  lost all colour and threw up  4 good measure.  Bloody women will be the death of me.   >:( >:(

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 01:01 PM »
 :) At the time I was a restaurant manager,we got robbed.I wasn`t physically hurt but one of the girls got sliced with the samurai sword.Probably the scariest time in my life.

ATL

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 01:03 PM »
Duuude thats not good!! Where was the restaurant? Brixton??

moley

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 01:06 PM »
I got shot in the hand when two lads disappeared from a borstal in Radcliffe and robbed an Air Gun Shop and then went on the Rampage in Prestwich Clough.

I was with 2 mates and they started firing at us.   I got shot in the hand.  

They lads then shot another lad in the back near Heaton Park.

I ended up at  Booth Hall hospital with some pliers in my hand pulling out the pellet.

I was about 12 at the time!!  :D

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 01:08 PM »
 :) Sunny Bury in Lancashire.What got me was the attitude of the police,they got really abusive with a couple of staff members who were still in a state of shock.Nobody was ever charged with it all though...

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 01:10 PM »
non bmx related but been shot twice, once shotgun with salt and once with a black widow catapult (the bearing was under my skin for a week or so before i could dig it out) been stabbed with a chicken bone  :LolLolLolLol: had 2 guns pulled on me, been glassed and attacked with an axe and a pick axe, fookin loved bein a taxi driver me!  :LolLolLolLol:

moley

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 01:14 PM »
non bmx related but been shot twice, once shotgun with salt and once with a black widow catapult (the bearing was under my skin for a week or so before i could dig it out) been stabbed with a chicken bone  :LolLolLolLol: had 2 guns pulled on me, been glassed and attacked with an axe and a pick axe, fookin loved bein a taxi driver me!  :LolLolLolLol:

Maybe it was just you Daz, not the fact that you were a Taxi Driver!!  :LolLolLolLol:

ATL

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 01:14 PM »
had 2 guns pulled on me, been glassed and attacked with an axe and a pick axe, fookin loved bein a taxi driver me!  :LolLolLolLol:

Dude how are still alive?! Where you hurt badly with any of them?

madmike-bmx

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 01:16 PM »
mate got his bike nicked by a bunch of chav pikjeys muggy c**ts once .

they asked fro a go n sat on his top tube so he couldnt ride it n pushed him off
mate jumped on my pegs n chased em
they got like a half a mile n i got in front n got the bike back
when i gave the bike to my mnate he was cryin in the bike shop

oh and my mates like 13 nearly 14 n his bike is about 900 worth off NEW SCHOOL  metal

i got shot with a gun ... bb gun once it was pretty painfull seeing as it was about an meter from me  lol

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 01:19 PM »
 :) About 4 years ago I got my brand new S&M RV and my lads eldest lads GT Mach 1 stolen/robbed.I`d just got the S&M finished the previous week & the GT was a week old.After a good session at Heywood track,my lad wanted some sweets,so I nipped into Morrisons and left the bikes with him.I`d only been in there literally 1minute and the boy came in crying his eyes out,saying some blokes had threatened him ,pushed him over & done one with both bikes.

4130HUBBS

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 01:23 PM »
I f cking hate all bike thieves.   kill em all.   >:( >:(

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 01:28 PM »
 :) I got stabbed once too.I was sat in a pub when it just all kicked off,my mate grabbed me and told me to run like f*** for the door. Got outside and thought I had a dead leg,looked down and was soaked in blood.Only had 4 stitches,but it hurt like a good`un!

ATL

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 01:47 PM »
Hahaha oh dear i love it how you have forgotten things and keep remembering!

Yeah my old Ridge Back mountain bike was stolen from the entranceway into my apartment last year, so called the police and gave them pics of the bike, i got a letter from the police about a month ago saying my property was ready to collect :o so went down to the station gave them the letter and said i was expecting a bike.............she came back...........and gave me the pictures back that i had given them for evidence?!  :wtf:

Yeah cos im gonna frame them and rem-inis about the bike i dont have anymore!!!

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 01:57 PM »
Had an experience when i was 16, my mate hid a unloaded  shooter with bullets in a bag for a local dealer, his brother in our absence decided to see if he could load the gun which he did then put it back loaded  :idiot2:. Two days later me and my mate are sat in his room fooking about with said shooter when BANG and a big hole in his door. Scary thing was we were aiming the fooking thing at each other minutes earlier.
Still look back on that day as a fortunate day to come out alive  :-\

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 02:15 PM »
Fooking scary stories some of these :shocked:  :-\

I've had a knife pulled on me in broad daylight in Brixton once ..... luckily a copper wasn't too far behind and chased the little fooker off. Never knew if they caught him or not.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone ever been Shot, Stabbed, Pistol Whipped, BMX Jacked??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx