gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 08:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  good powder coater / painters north east ooohhhh yes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: good powder coater / painters north east ooohhhh yes  (Read 3188 times)

neiljonarcus

Re: good powder coater / painters north east ooohhhh yes
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2009, 12:10 PM »
kev you  have  pm  mate   :daumenhoch:

neiljonarcus

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 03:44 PM »
hope  this  person  doesn,t  mind  but  i  took  the  pleasure  of  taking  some  pictures  of  his  frame  when  it  was  a    " sparkle  quality coatings " . the  frame  looks  amazing  in  the  sunshine  . what  a  lovely  colour  too  and  the  finish  is  too  die  for 

martylaa

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 04:52 PM »
I recognise that blue bad boy ( its my new hutch judge ), aye BIG thanks to Neil Wilkinson and his lads at Sparkle Quality Coatings Ltd, top job done on my Hutch Judge and i appreciate all the hard work you boys put into this frame and forks, also big thanks to the other Neil ( n2cus ) for firstly putting up this thread so i knew where to take my frame and for his advice and tips and freebies, you're a top geezer mate.

A couple of photos i took before i had painted ( do i not like futuristic black!!!!!!! )

Much better in the Imperial Blue. :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 08:18 PM by martylaa »

tigerbrown

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 09:56 PM »

Mmmmm!!!! Boom gnarly frame and colour :daumenhoch:

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2009, 12:57 AM »

i've done this colour a few times lately,  the new skool kids love this,  this was done for winett originally

then took off with the new cool :daumenhoch:  one thing though needs a laquer coat to save the look and

not mark up ;)

« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 01:54 AM by SuperBikeDan »
For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2009, 01:17 AM »
Just an observation , powdering tuffs seems a real bad idea . Can't you bleach/dye them ? .

Seems a bit like gashing paint ( after filler ) over a classic motor or VW ( scene I used to know well ) just to show it with basically hidden nightmares possibly underneath , Tuffs were never painted .

Just kinda screams no patience or willing to get it right .

neiljonarcus

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2009, 06:08 AM »
matt  you  couldn,t  powder  tuffs  they  would  melt  mate  . the  white  ones  had  been  painted  blue  and  bleaching  them  was  out  the  window  .  so we  applied  2  pak  poly  paint  .  and  try  and  bleach  orange  to  white  then  dye  them  white  to  blue  . now  that  is  a  task  and  a  half 

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  good powder coater / painters north east ooohhhh yes

gfxgfx
gfx gfx