gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 09:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone heard from Ed?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone heard from Ed?  (Read 801 times)

cherrypicker

Anyone heard from Ed?
« on: March 21, 2009, 10:55 PM »
Been waiting a very long time for my TA. Anybody got any communication recently from Ed? How long did you wait (for those that got one of the first 50)?

ozone

Re: Anyone heard from Ed?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 11:21 PM »
Is a 26th anniversary T/A worth more or less than a 25th Anniversary T/A?   ;)

cherrypicker

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 11:22 PM »
Sorry, I wasn't very clear then. I meant to say that i'm waiting for one of the second 50. I've given a deposit in October and wondered how long people who got one of the first 50 actually waited to get theirs. Last communication I got from him said that they'd not even been welded yet  ???

Daletsunami

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 11:32 PM »
I paid my deposit in september and was told it would be ready november latest, never heard a thing after christmas so emailed and pm'd saying that I was going to have to pull out and still never got a reply. Last I heard was late feb saying they were going to be ready in a week.

Not very happy to be honest as it seems like i'm being taken for a bit of a ride, and now not got the funds to complete the deal

cherrypicker

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 08:31 AM »
Got an email this morning, funnily enough - Ed must be logging on

Hello!
 I just wanted to update you on the latest news on your Skyway 25th Anniversary frameset that you have on order.
 The framesets are in production over at Greg Esser's welding shop in Pompano Beach, Florida. 
 Greg's been busy making the new Cyclecraft frames, and he's now back to working on our Skyway's.  Once they are done, they'll head over to our powder coater's shop in West Palm Beach, Florida.  After they're done there, I'll be driving down there to pick them up for stickering and packing.... then it'll be on it's way to you~!
 I estimate that I'll have the framesets here, ready to begin shipping on April 16th.
 I will be sending invoices for the final payment due for the framesets in the next couple of weeks.  My goal is to have the shipping labels printed out in advance so I can get these out as soon as possible, so please notify me if you have moved and have a new address since you sent in your deposit payment.
 Thanks again!  We're almost there!

Looks like another month or so then.

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 08:55 AM »
Is a 26th anniversary T/A worth more or less than a 25th Anniversary T/A?   ;)
:D ;D
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

ColoredTuffs.com

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 02:39 AM »
Actually.. this is the first time I've logged in here in a few weeks.  The 2nd batch of T/A frame and forks should be ready to ship April 16th. 
 I really wanted to get these done around Thanksgiving time but things were too busy with my welder (who's now making the new Cyclecraft frames) , and with the economy going bad here in the States, it seemed that many people were asking if they could delay their order until after Christmas. 
 In any case... we're back on track.  Finally.  I've had a few cancellations so they are 3 or 4 more available at the moment. 
-Ed

suts89

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 09:22 AM »
Actually.. this is the first time I've logged in here in a few weeks.  The 2nd batch of T/A frame and forks should be ready to ship April 16th. 
 I really wanted to get these done around Thanksgiving time but things were too busy with my welder (who's now making the new Cyclecraft frames) , and with the economy going bad here in the States, it seemed that many people were asking if they could delay their order until after Christmas. 
 In any case... we're back on track.  Finally.  I've had a few cancellations so they are 3 or 4 more available at the moment. 
-Ed

Remind us again on the price of those could you ed??

ColoredTuffs.com

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 02:55 PM »
The price is $510 US dollars for a frame ($360) and fork ($150) set.
-Ed

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone heard from Ed?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx