gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 09:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  My reply to the Ken Pliska (Realtorken) thread which was removed!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My reply to the Ken Pliska (Realtorken) thread which was removed!!  (Read 770 times)

moley

In response to the Ken is a Gent thread and the I can't believe he screwed you over response.........

Believe it!!

All my Ebay messages are forwarded to my emails, so I still have all the proof.

He took my money and then never responded to my messages.

He never responded to Paypal either.

I phoned his work and got an answerphone message to phone another number.  I phoned that number and left a message!

No response whatsoever.

Complete lack of communication skills.

And If I didn't put in a claim with paypal, would I recieved my money back?

I dont think so!!

So buyer beware!!

Anyone who has dealings with me, know that I pay straight away and once a deal is done then I stick to it!!

Ken on the otherhand doesn't!

Maybe I'm the only person in the world he screwed, maybe not!!

Maybe he was going through some trying personal problems, maybe not!

But if he did have good reason to NOT send my goods then he should have responded to my messages and say so.  NOT totally ignoring them.   

And if his intention was to NOT send my goods then he should have refunded my money.  HE DID NOT!!

So if you think this guy is the bee's knees then I hope he will continue to be so in your future deals.

But I know different!   He will not get the chance to try and rip me off again!!

Realtorken, RealToolKen more like!!

You've been warned!!

PS. If you have such a good relationship with Ken Pliska then please ask him about my deal.  EBAY Name moley1w3e.   Elf Pro Bars and some Elf Hubbed Araya wheels for $204 posted with Tracking and insurance.    Lets see if he'll tell you about why he didn't send my goods because he never told me!!

Please dont remove threads!!

Theres no need for it!!

Ken might have done me over but everyone else's deals seem to have gone smoothly!!

Now you know one deal did go bad!!

When dealing with Ken in the future you can take this into account and keep a closer eye on him!!

:daumenhoch:

dan-dare

Sorry to here that moley. :(

moley

Its alright Dan, I got my money back after 2 and a bit months!!   :D

munners

I lost out to him too.

I only bought a Yellow Dia Compe rear cable. Turned up and it wasnt Dia Compe although the pic indicated it was a Dia Compe.

Live and learn.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  My reply to the Ken Pliska (Realtorken) thread which was removed!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx