gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 08:04 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Exeter Regional - Round 1 South West Summer Series - Rocked / Sucked
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Exeter Regional - Round 1 South West Summer Series - Rocked / Sucked  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
I know from talking to some of the riders that a few frequent here, so let's see who was there and reply to this Rocked / Sucked thread:

Rocked:

The weather – how did we get a day like that in mid-March – someone ‘up there’ must be looking after the Exeter Club
The track – what a fantastic job Steve Jenks has made of the track and that surface is brilliant
The turnout of riders (245) – well done to all the clubs in the SW for getting so much new blood on board
Meeting up with the Cornwall ‘yellow-army’ again – how cool will they be when the shirts are printed – I’ll have mine later please
Seeing Dan Davis ripping it up in his age group and winning the final
The friendliness of all the people I met – is it any wonder I want to move to the SW later this year
The facilities the club has – how lucky they are that the track is fenced in
The catering – loved the pasta, sauce and cheese
Getting to try out my new Dialled MX24R and making the rest of the 40+ers look good – oh how they’d have suffered if I’d actually beaten one or more of them!!
Watching my two boys putting their MX24R’s (frames funded by the generous people on RADBMX following the passing of their mother last year) through their paces

Sucked:

Nothing, although I didn't get in until 11:00 after a 200 mile journey (I know it's my choice)

The people of Exeter BMX Club should be proud of what they achieved yesterday; take a bow.

Humps

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Exeter Regional - Round 1 South West Summer Series - Rocked / Sucked

gfxgfx
gfx gfx