gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 04:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  soiled me underpants!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: soiled me underpants!  (Read 1696 times)

eloopnai

soiled me underpants!
« on: April 03, 2009, 09:52 AM »
with the gleaming new cruiser at the ready ive been over the track on me own getting a bit of practice in
the bike feels sweet as a nut just need some vans to keep my feet in the right position on the pedals which should be ere by the weekend
im not the fastest chap out there as you all know but blimey what a difference a cruiser is compared to a 20 " a lot quicker
so im all body armoured up for a change dont usually bother and decided to go for it  and go for it i did at the end of the 3rd straight at braintree i took off !!
just like when i was a kid fook me did i crap my pants  :LolLolLolLol: nearly cleared the double and didnt fall off  :daumenhoch:

wont be able to make this weekends race nishiki14 (you know why m8 ;) what an excuse that one was eh )
but from then on in i will :)  got the cruiser bug now

thecrooch

Re: soiled me underpants!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 10:37 AM »
well done mate.... i seemed to have got quicker as well - im excited to say the least to see if im competetive or not... does seem to help that my Dialled seems to accelerate like a gazelle - just got to hang on!

but im like you i seriously need some 'jump training'!!!

Oh well could be fun... is Sam coming to Hayes - is that the race you were referring to?

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 09:01 PM »
Hoping to have mine ready for Sunday, Had ago on the Humps family Dialled bikes (I want one), 1st bikes I've felt happy jumping was clearing the 1st double on the 2nd straight at Daggers last week, was building up for the table.
Should be picking up my wheels in the morning ;D
Build it and then get some laps at either Daggers or Redbridge Cycling Centre tommorow.
Would like to get a pic of mine and yours together Ian. Retro is the best look. :daumenhoch:
Did you get my PM.

dialledbikes

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 09:24 PM »
Looking forward to seeing the 30-39 class with a full gate again (maybe 2 gates) and some good racing.

Hopefully see some new blood in old school as well.

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 10:21 PM »
so weird

i bought a cruiser to have a right go at the regionals and i am slower than on me old school

there is a 4x track near me and am quicker on me elf than i was on me laserlite cruiser

so stayin on oldy this yr ,,might do winter regionals on cruiser and see if i can build me speed back up for next summer

have a good season on cruisers guys and have funn

russ :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 10:52 PM »
Have you put that to the test against a stopwatch, Russ?

I'd be very surprised if you could put in a faster lap on an old school 20" than you could on a new school cruiser.

Maybe you just feel slower on the cruiser because the people you're racing against in cruiser are faster than the guys you race against in old school.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 10:55 PM »
Russ, did you sell the cruiser in the end?  if not how much for the f+f out of interest??

keep it lit!

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 07:08 PM »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  soiled me underpants!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx