gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 03:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Photos of Peckham OS Class
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Photos of Peckham OS Class  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Faze7-Ade

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Photos of Peckham OS Class
« on: March 04, 2009, 11:16 PM »
I got bored waiting to race again, so I decided to take the photo's given to me by a friend, and do a bit of cropping, to make them look more than just snaps. So thanks for the photo's Sakkie !

Crooch, Kev, Ratty, Magoo & Dave, hope you like them !

Sadly, I'll have to wait a while before I get the chance to race again (not going to make it to the next round of the Southern Series  :()

The racers....

Crooch, the overall winner on the day

Kev in the 4th Moto out in front

Magoo, fast even with that knee

Dave, on his trusty GT performer, 2nd overall

Ratty, rapid in the 4th Moto

Me, first BMX race, only took me 44 years to have a go

The Action.....

Magoo & Kev - elbow to elbow

Pumpin the backside of the 1st table

Kev gettin air (and staying on for the win)

Magoo chasin down the Faze 7 freestylers

Dave gettin squashed between the 2 Daggers riders

Catch the kev ? Is this just before his back flip on the next straight ?

mr.magoo

Re: Photos of Peckham OS Class
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 06:57 AM »
Great photo's Ade, reminder of a great day......look forward to getting back on the gate, knee op is just 6 days away now, then months of recovery :'(

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 08:09 AM »
Great piccs!   The Hyper looking cool there Mr Magoo!   :daumenhoch:

mr.magoo

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 08:37 AM »
yeah that was pre paint strip, since then raced the daggers regional, and the plating, which i've been told is nickel, not chrome, has corroded. spent three hours with autosol so far, just to remove the worst off the rear triangle, gonna start the front end today.....doh :'(

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 08:40 AM »
Dam!   i thought it looked good in purple, maybe get it powdered? 

i shall have mine finished in the next week or so, i'll put it in the March BOTM but it's no winner

mr.magoo

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 09:40 AM »
was thinking about it, but thats back burner now, as wont be riding it now for months till op recovery is over, so once polished it'll do.....oh and i just brought an Intense cruiser frame to replace my 08 Haro that i can't get on with, so BMX budget spent for a while....but happy finally got what i originally wanted in terms of cruiser, just roll on full race fitness.....however far away that is >:D

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 10:15 AM »
Top pics, nice one :daumenhoch:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

thecrooch

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 10:29 AM »
was thinking about it, but thats back burner now, as wont be riding it now for months till op recovery is over, so once polished it'll do.....oh and i just brought an Intense cruiser frame to replace my 08 Haro that i can't get on with, so BMX budget spent for a while....but happy finally got what i originally wanted in terms of cruiser, just roll on full race fitness.....however far away that is >:D

did you buy Zippy's? 

Top Pics.... Still not sure how i won that day seem to be at the back all the time???

mr.magoo

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 01:41 PM »
oh yes...lovely bright blue beast....favourite colour, and just at the right time, cos was gonna strip the Haro and get coated that colour while i'm out.....think Peckham was a bit of a race of attriction, first moto i slipped both pedals outta gate, and kev slipped kis over speed jump and castrated himself on his stem bolt.....rest of races Kev was trying just too hard to beat me, hence the back flip whilst behind me, and the final...he got a great holeshot, we both jumped the speed jump/table-top together, but Kev had better line into first turnm, thought i'd done enough to secure 2nd in the final until Faze 7 Dave and you come steaming up the inside in the last corner, then knee decided it was game over :LolLolLolLol:

but as they say to win it you gotta be in it, and consisitency was the winner on the day :4_17_5: "Crooch" Regional Champ :daumenhoch:

DR VINOAH

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 05:27 PM »
ace pix

i like the way you crop them

you manage to increase the intensity of the racing :coolsmiley:

sweetbeats

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2009, 09:00 PM »
Great Pics  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Photos of Peckham OS Class

gfxgfx
gfx gfx