gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 12:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Can anyone contact Raleigh Burner Kid ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can anyone contact Raleigh Burner Kid ?  (Read 4231 times)

BMXEPLFAN

Can anyone contact Raleigh Burner Kid ?
« on: March 06, 2009, 09:43 PM »
Hi everyone

I received payment from raleigh burner kid for my gold shimano hubs set and a gold airline stem, now i just got a notice from paypal saying this:

Transaction ID:    
   8PA026899E1135749
Buyer Name:    
   donald jenkins
Buyer Email:    
   don.jenkins@sky.com
Transaction Amount:    
   £87.00 GBP
Transaction Date:    
   03 Mar. 2009

PayPal Case ID:    
   PP-648-561-674
Reason for Dispute:    
   Unauthorised
Date of Complaint:    
   07 Mar. 2009
   Waiting for Seller's Response
Status Details:    
   The buyer has issued a claim stating this transaction was made without the account holder’s knowledge or consent. Please click Resolve Claim Now to view your options to resolve this issue and how to provide relevant information that will help in PayPal’s investigation. We must receive your response by seven calendar days from case creation in order to include your input in our investigation.

Can anyone help me contact him please? I need to withdraw my funds and now my access is limited due to this problem . i'm sure RB Kid must have made a mistake ot something.

Should i ship the goods? it's already packed and ready to go.

please advice me.

Thanks
Ray

scary_leary

Re: Can anyone contact Raleigh Burner Kid ?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 09:53 PM »
Is this the same burner kid with the big head?

jackel

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 09:55 PM »
ray i would not ship at all :daumenhoch:
wait to see whats resolved first or you could lose your parts :)

BMXEPLFAN

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 10:01 PM »
Scary Leary, i have not seen his head or pics of him yet LOL

Jackel, paypal asked me to either ship the goods or refund.

Thanks for the advice everyone, im confused now, don't know what to do. I want to ship him the parts because it's already packed and someone wanted it after RLkid paid for it  :'(

Can anyone contact him? I'm sure there must be someone who knows him personally?

Need help. Please.

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 10:22 PM »
the fact you cant contact him and he or some one has made a claim with paypal i would deffo not send the goods

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 10:25 PM »
i defo would not send nothing!!
but a big thanks ray got my chain today and bloody hell that was quick!!!!!
many thanks ray
paul

BMXEPLFAN

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 11:18 PM »
Thanks everyone, i'll take your advice. I'm just worried he might want the part was going to rush to the post office to ship them in an hour. Guess i better not.

Hey Paul, you're most welcome  :). I try my best to ship as fast as i can as i've learnt my lesson never to delay. I'm glad that the chain arrived safely. Enjoy your builds  :daumenhoch:

I've gotta log off now. If Ralieghkid turns up, please ask him if he still wants me to ship his parts or refund him.

Thanks again everyone, have a great weekend.

Kind regards
Ray

moley

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 11:40 PM »
Refund the money!!

He sounds like a dick!!

If he's started a dispute within 4 days due to non postage or whatever then fook him!!

Ray! In the future whenever your making a deal, explicitly tell the buyer the day that you'll ship the goods and the estimated time it will take to ship!!

e.g.  If you buy on Monday then I will post on Friday.  Friday is the only time I can post my goods!!

That way arsehole like him wont get so jumpy!!

Also he may have hoped you shipped the goods and then started the dispute!!

After the trouble you've had with deals in the past, you really have to be careful how you do business.

Keep records of every transaction and make sure your buyers are fully aware of any delays etc, etc.

People always remember good customer service!!  :daumenhoch:

BMXEPLFAN

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2009, 12:00 AM »
Thanks Ian, I'll take your advice seriously.

RaleighburnerKid, if you're reading this or maybe read it later, please pm or email me immediately and let me know if i should ship your goods out. I'll be shipping with speedpost and your goods will arrive in 6 days or lesser. Most importantly, sort out with paypal about the unauthorized payment which i don't really understand what's going on.

My email is rayskyfiz@gmail.com

you can also pm me here. I just need an answer from you. Hope you'll get back to me soon.

Thank you
Ray

moley

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2009, 12:09 AM »
You should also do this through the Paypal dispute!!

You should be able to respond and make a comment!!

Something like ' The goods are ready to ship and then this dispute has been started.  Know I dont know what to do.  Do you want me to ship the goods or do you want a refund!!  Its your choice!!'

Hopefully its just a misunderstanding!!

But if he's started the dispute after 4 days then its totally uncalled for!!  :(

eamonn

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2009, 09:11 AM »
spotted this on burner world

this may explain?

http://www.burnerworldforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php't=13164

demo 4

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2009, 10:10 AM »
spotted this on burner world

this may explain?

http://www.burnerworldforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php't=13164

how funny i spotted a link from burnerworld here  :2funny:

he has pm'd me about sending cash to me for a clamp and said he is trying to sort out all this mess i will tell him to come on here and pm you

safc1

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2009, 10:20 AM »
my pp is £370 down after dealing with this person.......  :2gunsfiring_v1: 

JT71

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2009, 10:25 AM »
I suggest no one sends any thing to raleigh burner kid or paypal account in the name of Donald Jenkins

looks like he's stung two burnerworld users for over £600 and at least one of them has sent the stuff.

Worldwide I'd refund him and have nothing esle to do with him mate and put your stuff back up for sale.

demo 4

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2009, 10:38 AM »
to be fair to the lad he is trying to sort this out and make good on everthing just give him time to expline first

daz bmx it!

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2009, 10:42 AM »
Good advice would be to tell him to come on here then :daumenhoch:

JT71

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2009, 10:47 AM »
explain? these folks don't want an explanation, they want him to come up with about a grand a bit sharpish, and i'm pretty sure that ain't gonna happen. let's have a hanging, round up a mod, you're all deputies.

:2gunsfiring_v1:

dt1969

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 11:12 AM »
Would have to say the guy is ok from my experience, he bought 2 frames and forks, paid straightaway on paypal, co he lives near (Hereford) I delivered them to him, hes not that old (teens), and seemed ok, hes probably trying to sort it out.

DT

Stella Dave

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 12:40 PM »
sounds like he's been fiddling Daddy's paypal account. He did post on BW very early this morning saying he would sort it. It's a lot of dosh!

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2009, 12:43 PM »
explain? these folks don't want an explanation, they want him to come up with about a grand a bit sharpish, and i'm pretty sure that ain't gonna happen. let's have a hanging, round up a mod, you're all deputies.

ffs.. ;D  ok clunk eastwood

lip nobody

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2009, 12:45 PM »
ive had the same problem spoted it last night befor i went to bed and posted up a warning on BW not to sell or buy anything off him

the kid owes me 260

so add that to what he owes everyone else think it totals near 1.5k

JT71

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2009, 12:49 PM »

ffs.. ;D  ok clunk eastwood

so you must be Lee Vans Cleef.  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Daletsunami

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2009, 07:28 PM »
sounds like he's been fiddling Daddy's paypal account. He did post on BW very early this morning saying he would sort it. It's a lot of dosh!

I agree with Dave, sounds like he's been spending lots of money on his dad's account and he has now found out and cancelled all recent payments

dt1969

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2009, 07:50 PM »
Take it back what I said about him-just logged on to paypal account-payment suspended pending investigation!

safc1

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2009, 08:25 PM »
he's a rat, had me for a tange cromo burner (full bike) goose pads, goose crank. gt tyres and goose spider. was being told to calm down early today cos rbk is gonna contact and explain but what is there to explain ? i'm minus £370 on pp so can't honour any ebay buys or begin to sell any of my stuff.  he's had his chance to explain and has hid.... i'm going to be knocking at his daddies door to get my bike and some cash, see how he likes the direct approach  ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Can anyone contact Raleigh Burner Kid ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx