gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 10:40 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Can anyone contact Raleigh Burner Kid ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can anyone contact Raleigh Burner Kid ?  (Read 4224 times)

moley

Re: Can anyone contact Raleigh Burner Kid ?
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2009, 08:41 PM »
Well everybody that posted stuff to him..................

You know his address!!

A dozen disgruntled sellers turning up on his doorstep should get the desired response!!

Has nobody heard from him since last night!!

Maybe he's grounded with no PC privileges!!  >:(

I'm glad I called him a dick now!!  :)

I hope everybody comes out of this alright!!   A lynch party if it dont!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2009, 08:47 PM »
sounds like a right plonk this guy. tell you what though if iwould have used my dads card when i was younger my old man would have bounced me of every wall in our house.

moley

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2009, 09:03 PM »
sounds like a right plonk this guy. tell you what though if iwould have used my dads card when i was younger my old man would have bounced me of every wall in our house.

I wouldn't have bounced!!!  :buck2:

daz bmx it!

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2009, 09:44 PM »
His profile says he's 25 ???

moley

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2009, 10:10 PM »
Mummy's boy!!  ;D

chichi

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2009, 12:21 PM »
He had a seat clamp off me the other week. He sent a p/o which didn't turn up.
So then he paid with i guess his dad's pay pal. Payment received no probs  :daumenhoch:

safc1

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2009, 12:40 PM »
my posts on burnerworld keep being deleted by the mods cos i was wanting to pick up disgruntled sellers and  drive down to see him.. the attitude by some on bw is to give him a chance.... well he's had his chance and i'll be at his door this week.. it looks a nice area on google earth so i doubt he wants me parked outside his gaff  >:(. like i keep telling the apoligists over on bw he's had me for nigh on £400 and my pp is suspended so no income.  see you soon rbk, if any other sellers who have been ripped by this spoilt child want picking up en route, no problem.  not gonna shake him about , just want my money back and seeing as i have no proof of postage i won't be getting a penny back thru pp

moley

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2009, 02:15 PM »
As I always say!!

I always get proof of postage!!

Get the buyer to pay for it!!

Especially on £400 worth of stuff.  Whats a few quid more!!

I hope you all get your money back.   :daumenhoch:

lip nobody

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2009, 03:38 PM »
still nothing my end ughhhhhh so p1ssed off now

demo 4

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2009, 04:50 PM »
he has not opened PM i sent so looks like he is not logging on i hope he sorts out all this mess and you get ya stuff/cash back

plus you can get proof of postage for free but it dont cover you for losses like the one you pay for  ;)

he still owes me money for a seat clamp   :LolLolLolLol:

Andy

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2009, 05:03 PM »
Go round and bitchslap the little pr1ck

tigerbrown

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2009, 06:02 PM »
 what an :Aresehole: :Aresehole: :Aresehole: hope his dad gives him more than a clip round the ear!!!

safc1

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2009, 06:20 PM »
what a difference on here to bw, any mention of shaking the little monkey about by his balls and my posts are deleted.. viva radbmx where people live in the real world.. no offence to anyone who has supported my stance on bw.  the boss on bw HAS tried to help so i gotta be careful not to tar all with same brush.  who do i send my tenner to to be a site supporter ? i support any platform of free speech and its LOVELY to speak the truth without having it deleted. as for proof of posting... you could say i've learnt the hard way  :uglystupid2:

safc1

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2009, 06:26 PM »
thanks as well to burnerphil and izombieburner who offered to help with cash while my pp is in a coma, its not needed but the gesture will not be forgotton  :daumenhoch:

moley

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2009, 06:39 PM »
RADBMX also doesn't condone violence.................but this lad has ripped off a lot of people and for a lot of money!!

A show of force that this behavior will not be tolerated will make some scruffy no-marks think twice in the future!!

Just dont kill anyone when you go round mob handed!!  :LolLolLolLol:

tigerbrown

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2009, 07:25 PM »
what a difference on here to bw, any mention of shaking the little monkey about by his balls and my posts are deleted.. viva radbmx where people live in the real world.. no offence to anyone who has supported my stance on bw.  the boss on bw HAS tried to help so i gotta be careful not to tar all with same brush.  who do i send my tenner to to be a site supporter ? i support any platform of free speech and its LOVELY to speak the truth without having it deleted. as for proof of posting... you could say i've learnt the hard way  :uglystupid2:

"shake the little monkey around by his balls" has just made me laugh out loud :LolLolLolLol:

Very firm stance but still calling him a little monkey.. Classic
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 08:47 PM by jackiebrown »

demo 4

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2009, 08:41 PM »
He had a seat clamp off me the other week. He sent a p/o which didn't turn up.
So then he paid with i guess his dad's pay pal. Payment received no probs  :daumenhoch:

thats two PO he sent gone missing  ::)

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2009, 11:15 AM »

Your posts were not deleted... they were moved to Mod Section. At one point we had 5 threads running about the same issue.. combine that with the fact that his name was getting mentioned in every other thread and it was getting a bit ridiculous.

As I stated, I am trying to get in touch with the kid.

moley

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2009, 11:24 AM »
Do you know him Dave?

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2009, 11:38 AM »
Only by the fact that he is a member on the Forum I own.  :-\

moley

« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2009, 11:44 AM »
So your best buddies then!!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2009, 11:51 AM »
He's certainly caused me a few headaches this weekend...  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

I'm hoping he has just messed up and is gonna have the balls to sort out his cash-flow problem... otherwise it looks pretty bad for him... and I am not happy that most of his dealings have taken place on MY site...  :-\ :-\ :-\

moley

« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2009, 12:52 PM »
..........and I am not happy that most of his dealings have taken place on MY site...  :-\ :-\ :-\

Well with a name like................. :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Brandy Truffle

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2009, 01:15 PM »
Simple, start a thread gather names of all people affected. Get details. Take said form to Police station. Make complaint for fraud.

Failing that all meet up at the Little Chef and Convoy down to his yard and park up until everyones repaid.

Sure RBK's old man wont want all that hassle.

moley

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2009, 01:25 PM »
Good idea!!  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Can anyone contact Raleigh Burner Kid ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx