gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 10:13 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  bunch of scores! ramp room hoffman treasures and stuff......
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: bunch of scores! ramp room hoffman treasures and stuff......  (Read 2107 times)

condor96

first and foremost id like to give a HUGE thanks to egg! he has helped me sooo much many times over,provided me with these sweet love handles and shipped them to the states...........all free of any charge! your the man and i cant thank you enough for all you have done  :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :smitten: :daumenhoch:

ok now the scores, got this last gen ramp room condor last monday. this is how it arrived.........
a little rough,some rust,hazy chrome etc but i have been looking for one of these for awhile.

then after about 50 hours of polishing,derusting,cutting the edge of the decals backs etc etc.

you get the idea of how itll look........im stoked!

awesome funny hoffman hat, thanks to egg again!  :4_17_5:

got these nos gt profiles for mad cheap!

also got these removeable grip tube small gusset love handles to go on my 94

on my 94 (i borrowed the front tube for my rider,and idk why the decals always look blue in a pic. they are the same color as the sprocket)

its been a good week  :)
again a huge thanks to egg for these bars!!!!!!!!(and all the other stuff ive recieved from you) someone buy him a beer!!!

woody allen bars

Re: bunch of scores! ramp room hoffman treasures and stuff......
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 11:13 PM »
Great work on that chrome Condor especially, it's all good stuff but that one has come up superbly.

Props to ya  :daumenhoch:

~ Craig

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 11:14 PM »
fook, nice bundle dude  :daumenhoch:

condor96

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 11:42 PM »
thanks guys  :)

yeah i spent literally all week on the chrome on that condor, and a bit on the no gusset love handles
didnt know exactly how good it would have come out,had primer over most of the decals and alot of various rust but enough work into it and it came out a treat.
but now my hands are a bit sore from doing it  :LolLolLolLol:
love my little bundle  :smitten:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 11:44 PM by condor96 »

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 07:17 AM »
great work mate ,thats come up a treat with alot of elbow grease/..our eggs a real gent and long time condor man.   :daumenhoch:

bmxbert

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 09:39 AM »
havent been about lately and come back on to see all that  :smitten:

good to see you got through your tight spot mate. those condors coudlnt have got a better home

nice work :daumenhoch:

condor96

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 05:58 PM »
great work mate ,thats come up a treat with alot of elbow grease/..our eggs a real gent and long time condor man.   :daumenhoch:

egg is a real gent for sure!

condor96

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 06:05 PM »
havent been about lately and come back on to see all that  :smitten:

good to see you got through your tight spot mate. those condors coudlnt have got a better home

nice work :daumenhoch:

yeah havent seen you about much,glad to make a welcome with my goodies  :LolLolLolLol:

im still in a tight spot,been jobless for awhile and the pickings for a job are slim to non over here. especially in my line of work  :-\
just got a real good deal on them,got lucky. found it from an ebay listing for just the forks and started talking to the guy and said he still had the frame and we worked out a good deal.
and yes condors always have a very good home in my hands  :4_17_5: :smitten:

magna13

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 06:24 PM »
 :4_17_5: :4_17_5:

teamsano

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 10:18 PM »
very good work man, "what a transformation!"

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 11:13 AM »
awesome stuff!!! The collection is growing dude!

Egg is a top top man for sure.

Oh and so is Dan Harris...he finally found some 1st gen Hoffman Patriot Bars for me...  :smitten:

condor96

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 05:20 PM »
awesome stuff!!! The collection is growing dude!

Egg is a top top man for sure.

Oh and so is Dan Harris...he finally found some 1st gen Hoffman Patriot Bars for me...  :smitten:

the collection is def growing, id like to have every year/gen in a row.....would be sweet!
i cant say it enough, egg is the man!

i still cant ever find any patriot bars  :-\  you get lucky with them.......  maybe a set will pop up one day.....

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 05:34 PM »
Patriot Bars are elusive for sure, I've only ever seen 4 pairs in the last few years...I managed to bag three of them.

I let a set go with the Mk1b I sold and I still have the other two.

I sit in my cabin sometimes and wish I never sold my Hoffman collection - I had so damn much of it. I am a twat.

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2009, 06:01 PM »
i still have a little stash of hoff lovin in the lab.
the patriots just had to go o the stodgmyster as hes been after a set for a while...share the love is what i say.

condor96

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 06:18 PM »
Patriot Bars are elusive for sure, I've only ever seen 4 pairs in the last few years...I managed to bag three of them.

I let a set go with the Mk1b I sold and I still have the other two.

I sit in my cabin sometimes and wish I never sold my Hoffman collection - I had so damn much of it. I am a twat.

im sure i dont help at all with showing my stuff  :LolLolLolLol: sorry
still wish i could have got that condor off you.......... if only i wasnt in texas at the time vistiing my girlfriend i would have been able to swing it but got back home too late  :'(
i do have a line on some patriot bars but i have to wait until another deal is complete so i can trade part of it for the bars.

gary4130,
 ive been after a set of those love handles for many years actually, just every blue moon when they popped up i wouldnt have the money for them  :-\
contact rarman1,  he has a set he was trying to sell  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  bunch of scores! ramp room hoffman treasures and stuff......

gfxgfx
gfx gfx