gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 02:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  what is it worth
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: what is it worth  (Read 1090 times)

tony williams

what is it worth
« on: February 24, 2009, 07:47 PM »
old school BOSS 24 USA FACTORY TEAM MODEL THE STICKERS SAY TEAM BIKE AND IM SURE THE FRAME NUMBER HAS SOMETHING BEFORE ABOUT A TEAM BIKE ITS GOT SKYWAY 24s WITH ALLOY HUBS DK stem BOSS bars lightning bolt seat new comp3 could do with a re chrome to make a show model it come from a US service man of the air base in the 80s who raced over here when he was on base can get his name its had a few home mods done the drop outs on the back have been filed to shorten the wheel base and the brake plate has had the same im not intrested in racing it as ive got a new school bike so would be intrested in selling and wonder what its worth on the open market
cheers guys
tony

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: what is it worth
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 07:49 PM »
Do you have pictures of it.?

tony williams

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 08:23 PM »
NOT that i can lay my hands on its at the back of the shed will be posting pics if i decide to sell it on

nic968

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 08:37 PM »
 Hard to put a price on cruisers like that.They've got a good following in the US, but as they didn't show up here much there's not that immediate appeal. The alloy tuffs are rare, so if you split you may be better off, but then you'll have to work out prices for everything.. In a way ebay may be your best bet.
 There's a thread dedicated to the mid school Boss Hogg at the moment over on VBMX...
 I may make you an offer though once you get some pics  ;)

gossa

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 09:02 PM »
Is that THE Tony Williams, Kent cruiser legend and son of Dave?

tony williams

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 11:13 PM »
im that tony williams and looking to return on a cruiser in 40plus this year some old scores to settle
clive u have a PM mate

gossa

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 09:29 PM »
So Tone, still got the Hutch or you gonna be riding this Boss?  You haven't got Boss cranks on that cruiser have ya? I'd love some of those again....

tony williams

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 10:29 PM »
no the hutch went years ago mate , cant be doing with this old school stuff ive got a DK charger 24 changed a few bits looking for a new school cr mo maybe a S&M OR  a dialed totally blinged up depends how the racings goes
gossa u got to do a few races on your SE you know it makes sence get ur mum on the finish line shit that would bitd heaven
edwards should do a reuion day has anyone still got a white edwards 20 all u lot had with campag cranks skinny wheels hay get reynolds to race on skinnys again lol and big gary doing one footed starts again thay were the days
as for BOSS cranks no got OPC in it

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  what is it worth

gfxgfx
gfx gfx