gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 05:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Dew Tour / X -Games Park 'n' Street
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dew Tour / X -Games Park 'n' Street  (Read 2340 times)

markatkins

Re: Dew Tour / X -Games Park 'n' Street
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2009, 08:42 AM »
Had this same debate about vert riding but shit will never change.Its been ages now where you will only place with big bangers.The likes of John Park,Jay Eggleston can do the best run of variations ever but because they dont do the 3 big ones will never place.Shit but it wont change.I still enjoy watching riders throw some nice lip tricks,yeah they wont place with them but they are so hard on 14ft ramps!
Daniel seems to get alot of stick for some reason.I read on vital last year soooooo many peoploe slagging him off because he does the same run etc etc and won again doing 5 back 2 back 720s!
If the dickheads took more time before calling him they would have realised he won on his first run,a perfect run where as the others all fell off at some point,and his 720 run was just for the crowd!!
I guess its not possible to judge flow/tech over big bangers which is a shame.I rode with Webb at Corby while back and some of the stuff he does is,well,mind blowing!Alot of his tech stuff is so much harder than the bangers too,you cant learn tech moves in a foam pit!
Just have to wait for Dew tour and X games to see if things change but i dont think they will.

teamsano

Re: Dew Tour / X -Games Park 'n' Street
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2009, 10:27 PM »
you're correct mark, i was at the dew tour finals this year and jay eggleston was riding fantastic, but never seemed to place.   :(

however daniel dhers sent me to sleep, he's not fun to watch. his run consisted of flair-land flat, pedal to next ramp-720 land flat, pedal to next ramp, 3-whip- land flat, pedal to next ramp. and so on.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Dew Tour / X -Games Park 'n' Street

gfxgfx
gfx gfx