gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975653 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6351 Members - Latest Member: Spencerkidd July 07, 2024, 06:50 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Sick flatland!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sick flatland!  (Read 2514 times)

christhejob

Re: Sick flatland!
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2009, 02:00 PM »
Flatland has become boring and i know why....BRAKES!! Since all of the sheep have ditched the brakes Flatland now has lost it's flow and looks awkward and stunted.

Just my take on it but everyone seems to have lost their originality. There was a time you could tell who a certain rider was just by his style but not anymore.

Sad.  :-\

I agree everyone looks the same, I loved flatland when you did your links then through in a decade or something to finish the link, now everything appears to be on the front wheel and hyperspatic it seems to have lost it's spark somewhere along the way. The riding is so technical but lacks peoples individual styles and that makes it look less impressive imo.
Evolution is great but I feel mixin the new with the old is the way forward, nowadays and it makes no difference what form of bmx you talk about the tricks today are more tech but throw in a few O/S tricks to.

Steve.

watch a video of sam foakes. then take your words and make some pie with them..

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Sick flatland!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx