gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 06:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Hartlepool (Rnd 8) Riders List 15th March North Region Winter Series 2008
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hartlepool (Rnd 8) Riders List 15th March North Region Winter Series 2008  (Read 43849 times)

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Proud to be Northern  :smitten:...  fookin rock on :daumenhoch:

...the best meeting of the year, thanks to every one who showed faced, mint ;)
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

moley

I really enjoyed today.  :daumenhoch:

T'was Top notch entertainment and it was good to see all the new faces!!

The Tartan Army was out in force and it was good to mix it up with them again!!

Your welcome across the border any time lads!!  :daumenhoch:

Scott Davidson was quick as fook!!  :shocked:

I hope safc1 is okay after crashing out before the motos!!

Now you see why I'm always padded up like the Michelin man!!  :LolLolLolLol:

The footage is converting to DivX and will take some time to upload!!

It will be fully up by tomorrow night at the latest!!

I'll try and work out all the positions too by tomorrow night too!!

Many thanks to Gaz (Rollin72) for the camerawork and the commentary.  Cheers!  :daumenhoch:

A great day's racing, as it always is up in the North-East,  good craic, plenty of berm references and mucho fun!!

Roll on the summer!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Dudes, top top day  :daumenhoch:

What a turn out..............22 of us!! WOW

Big well done to the scottish crew, had there been many more and it could have been seen as a invasion  :knuppel2:

How Fkin close was the racin today......some great moto's, eventful semi's (andy oops!!) and fkin fun finals  :4_17_5:

Stiggler.......wash more ofter and have a shave and you might have a better chance of getting a pre race burmin from someone BUT NOT ME, LEAVE ME ALONE  :LolLolLolLol:

Twas good to see some new faces

And NE BMX................good show  :daumenhoch:

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
That my northern friends.... WAS FREAKIN' SUPERB!!!!

The Northern Old School Scene just gets bigger and better...

Ace track... Top Lads... Great Banter...  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Shocked myself and most of you guys too by making the 'A' Final  :shocked: :shocked: but it was a great way to end the series...  :daumenhoch:

Big cheer for Moley for making the 'B' Final and leaving Madd Dogg in the 'C'... well deserved Moley... just rewards for all you efforts for the Northern OSS..  :4_17_5:

See you guys at Coppull for some more bar to bar... shoulder to shoulder action....  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

I am uploading all my pics now...  :daumenhoch:

Offline Haro82

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:

ouch............................ :(

Offline rollin72

• 900 Air
  • I was a ninja
  • Rated:
top day out from the minute i left home, the journey up there, meeting up with the lads, the racing and the journey home(which i cant remember much of, nice1 ade :crazy2:
heres a few pics of the oldschool b@stards!!
dont know what this lads measuring...but the dark digglers looking pretty sheepish!!and ades saying "mines miles bigger than that" >:D

keep it lit, hunterdubber and dark diggler stop for some.......err "berming"

hunterdubber telling diggler how it is!.. and digglers not listening >:D

the riot squad have turned up :knuppel2:

n2cus in the puffa jacket nice goose mate! and del catching flies :2funny:

danger of infection brothers..dubber and diggler

orgasmdonor you look exactly how your name sounds!! good to meet ya fella! check out dubbers cheesy grin :D

keep it lit, diggler in a bit of 2 on 1 action :shocked:

on their way to the "berming" area

mutant lizard man!!! :2funny:

and last but not least.....me rollin72

as i said it was a top day..and check out my amazing commentary on the dvd.. watch out murray walker the mancs in your area.....have it :knuppel2: :crazy2: :daumenhoch:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Top pics mate, nice one :daumenhoch:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

moanjam

canny pics rollin

Offline Haro82

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Great pics rollin.

Great day today apart from my off. Absolutely gutted I didn't get to race in that 'A' final.   As usual top set of lads, you can't beat em.

As for Hartlepool, that was mint, loved the track and just had a great feel about it  :4_17_5:

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Uploaded some of my pics...  :daumenhoch: lots of them...

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=82709.0

Enjoy...

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
wow

saw dex up track ,,,he is a fast guy

he even got on tnt and was flyin on it

watch out cruiser guys

r

Not fast enough though Russ - my legs are mince now!

Great day's racing - didn't realise we had sunshine any more in the UK?!?

OS looked excellent - hard and close and you could also tell, just from the crowd, when the OS gates were up.  Excellent atmosphere.

All the pics posted look class too.

Well done to NEBMX as well - a lot of hard work went into that race - including the work before hand.  :daumenhoch:

moley

.............didn't realise we had sunshine any more in the UK?!?

I think I've got a tan!!  :LolLolLolLol:

DivX Footage is now up!! 

I'll work out all the positions and stick the results up tomorrow!!  :daumenhoch:

keiththompson

Made the trip today (as a spectator). The 1st BMX meeting ive been to since...........bloody hell........1984ish.
From the "young-uns" to the "not-so-young-uns", great entertainment, and everyone gave it 100%   :daumenhoch:. Had to leave after the moto's but cheers for bringing back some memories. The bikes were class, and even the simple things like looking at the moto boards to see who was in which race were the things i'd forgotten, but it all came back. I have to say that the track design has changed so much over the years compaired to Guisborough and South-Bank etc. Anyway, like I said, a great afternoon :4_17_5:... cheers

aditup 2234

Made the trip today (as a spectator). The 1st BMX meeting ive been to since...........bloody hell........1984ish.
From the "young-uns" to the "not-so-young-uns", great entertainment, and everyone gave it 100%   :daumenhoch:. Had to leave after the moto's but cheers for bringing back some memories. The bikes were class, and even the simple things like looking at the moto boards to see who was in which race were the things i'd forgotten, but it all came back. I have to say that the track design has changed so much over the years compaired to Guisborough and South-Bank etc. Anyway, like I said, a great afternoon :4_17_5:... cheers

never saw you tommy? I was there all day?
Ad

paulgray

never saw you tommy? I was there all day?
Ad

We were there from about 11.30 till 2.00 so only saw the motos. Did know you were home or we could have met up. Av u been up the quarry  :)

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
 :LolLolLolLol: at the pics  :daumenhoch: was good to meet everyone and sorry i didnt recognise or realise who other radders were  :)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Some good uns of Andy jumping :4_17_5:  its just the landings to work on now Andy   ;D
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline Haro82

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Some good uns of Andy jumping :4_17_5:  its just the landings to work on now Andy   ;D

Si, the landings are the crowd pleasers  :D
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 07:15 PM by Haro82 »

bof

Which moto was it that haro82 jumped the second straight and had the crowd whooping and a hollering , I want to download it then I can have a laugh. ;D

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Which moto was it that haro82 jumped the second straight and had the crowd whooping and a hollering , I want to download it then I can have a laugh. ;D
2nd I think, he wobbled off to the left when he landed, not sure how he stayed on really ;D
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

bof

2nd I think, he wobbled off to the left when he landed, not sure how he stayed on really ;D
Not enough info simon I dont want to download all the moto's just the relevant one. 2nd what , moto , 2nd set of motos . 2nd gate of the 2nd moto.

Offline Haro82

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:

Moto2 Gate 1  :daumenhoch:

I knew exactly what I was doin'  :D

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Not enough info simon I dont want to download all the moto's just the relevant one. 2nd what , moto , 2nd set of motos . 2nd gate of the 2nd moto.

you asked which moto...I told you...you wanted to see my hampton....I showed you, I am doing as you ask master

bof

Moto2 Gate 1  :daumenhoch:

I knew exactly what I was doin'  :D

I just watched it , the crowds reaction was funny as fook  :2funny:
Cheers guys for a cracking day out yet again , see you at coppull in a couple of weeks. :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Hartlepool (Rnd 8) Riders List 15th March North Region Winter Series 2008

gfxgfx
gfx gfx