gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 07:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Hartlepool (Rnd 8) Riders List 15th March North Region Winter Series 2008
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hartlepool (Rnd 8) Riders List 15th March North Region Winter Series 2008  (Read 43898 times)

moley

Is that what they call a Shotgun Wedding?  :LolLolLolLol:

Looks like the 7th of March is a date then!!

If you going to Gate Practice on the Saturday (week before the main event) then post here!!

I will definitely be there unless the weather's shite!!

:daumenhoch:

Daletsunami

Definitely be there on 7th, will be able to show off my skills  :shocked: :2funny:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

im in

think its £3 for gate practice

moley coachin is on aswell so ya can get some skills

r

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Who killed that pregnant deer up at summerhill the other day,hope the fella prefers bmx'ers.

Never trust a hippy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WungSzKum3s&feature=related

::)
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

steveN

Anybody heading to Hartlepool for practice on 7th March needs to be aware that some track work is taking place to get the track in tip top condition for the regional. However i will be running a coaching session from 10am to 12noon. This will include gates. Cost is £2 for members, £4 for non members. The treasurer is in attendance so non payment is not an option. Some parts of the track will be closed whilst the work takes place.
Club members will be in attendance from 8am to start the work and everyone is welcome to do some extra training complete with spades, wheelbarrows and whacker plates.

See you there.

Steve

moley

I'll still come up if its not raining!!

I think its going to be shite weather for the next few days!!  :(

Hopefully it'll clear up for the weekend!!  :daumenhoch:

moley

Looks like the weather might be grim over the weekend!!  :(

I'm leaving it until the last minute to decide whether I'm popping over for a practice!!

I'm not travelling 108 miles for a track thats still under construction and the to pissed wet through and frozen solid!! >:(

Daletsunami

I don't blame you, I haven't seen the weather reports but it's all sunshine now.

Is anybody going to be braving the rain if the weather is bad?

moley

The track is having work done so you'll only have access to the start gate and a few of the straights while they're working on them.

I'll check the forecast on Saturday Morning.  I'll be setting off no later than 9:00am.

If I'm coming or NOT, I'll post here on Saturday morning before I leave. 

As soon everyone's knows whether your going to Hartlepool track or NOT then post here!!

If I turn up and no fooker else is there then I'll be as grumpy as Victor Meldrew!!  >:(

THIRSTYKIRSTY

dunno if im up anyways now

Cotty

Let me know how the weather goes, because I'm not flying 3000 miles to not be able to race!!

Need to know by Wednesday night.

Cheers
Cotty

moley

Let me know how the weather goes, because I'm not flying 3000 miles to not be able to race!!

Need to know by Wednesday night.

Cheers
Cotty

We'll all be racing on RACE DAY!!

We're talking about going up this Saturday for a sly Practice!!  :daumenhoch:

Cotty

even if its covered in snow??!?! ::)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
You massive gay, snow is like dirt but cleaner  :daumenhoch:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
if weathers decent moley i'll be there for an hour or 2 on sat mornin :daumenhoch:

moley

even if its covered in snow??!?! ::)

We're talkin about this weekend which might be sleet at the worse!!

We'll worry about next weekend later!!  :LolLolLolLol:

moley

Right I'm coming up!!

I need a sly practice so that I can whup Greg's Ass next week!!  :knuppel2:

Dale, I'm sticking the bikes in the back of my car tonight ready for a quick set off in the morning.  Let me know if your not coming.  Iwont take the bike if you not there to pick up!!  :daumenhoch:

Will the Burger van be there?   I need to know whether I need to bring some sarnies or not!!   :D

Daletsunami

I'm definitely going to be there, I'll be the one walking round looking lost without a bike  :LolLolLolLol:

Got some standard spokes for tomorrow to try out until my spokes arrive next week to build another set

What time are people going to be there from?

moley

I'm gonna try and make it up there for about 10-10:30am!!

If this is too early then LMK.  I dont want to be stood there all on my lonesome!!  :D

Glad your bringing some wheels.  Mine wont be too grippy with the white GT logo tyres!!  :daumenhoch:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

im up there at 8 to do work on track

hopefully have a bash afterwards

the wuuf

moley

MADD DOGG!!!  What about the Burger van?

Thats the ONLY real reason why I'm coming!!  :D

THIRSTYKIRSTY

sozz fatty burger belly

no van hja ha

chippy just down rd though

moley

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
i'll be there 10.30ish for an hour or so, me n bren have been up today n swept the top two straights n a couple of berms  :daumenhoch:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

good lads

i have just renewed mine and bens race membership and because we aint doing any nationals ,i dont need to have a full race license and she saved me 32 pund and i can still race at the britts if i desire

r

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Hartlepool (Rnd 8) Riders List 15th March North Region Winter Series 2008

gfxgfx
gfx gfx