gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 12:11 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  pics of old malvern tracks
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: pics of old malvern tracks  (Read 15595 times)

AJWD

Re: pics of old malvern tracks
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2006, 08:10 AM »
I think alot of blokes did Glov! She contacted me through Friendsreunited a few years ago - luckily I was just about to get married otherwise I may have been tempted for seconds. She still looks pretty hot that's fo schizzle!

Her mate was good value too - I think her name was Sam, anyway she was quite posh, and her Dad worked abroad - which was good for me!!

Happy Days.
Adey.

jon016847

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2006, 09:41 AM »
I think alot of blokes did Glov! She contacted me through Friendsreunited a few years ago - luckily I was just about to get married otherwise I may have been tempted for seconds. She still looks pretty hot that's fo schizzle!

Her mate was good value too - I think her name was Sam, anyway she was quite posh, and her Dad worked abroad - which was good for me!!

Happy Days.
Adey.

Hmmmmm so basically you and Jamie have all but slept together,  nice !!!  Who went first  -LOL

Offline se-bmxer

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2006, 11:18 AM »
Yep i still see keith on the odd occassion around worcester.

John Hiles carried on racing till 1999 i think, he only raced in the BBMXA when bmx racing split up, i raced BBMXA for a couple of years but then was told to race EBA as the competition was faster. Hiles like the easy life and titles, he was quite good in the end on his cruiser by 20" forget it. He quite to spend more time restoring VW Beetles something
like that.
I carried on racing but joined wordsley when they had there new track in that park, still looking forward to racing this year but don't know wheather to race 20" or cruiser
at the moment race for SE Racing via Shiners i ride a baby blue floval flyer and the 2006 baby blue team Ripper.

glov

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2006, 02:44 PM »
jai nice to hear youve got a good ride for this season iam going to give it one last go on 24"
hopefully will see you at some races
also kieth and john seem up for it should be a great laugh

jamie

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2006, 06:18 PM »
I'm doing my first ever Regional on my new cruiser this weekend at Dagenham. Should be a laugh. I'll probably be dead last though as I'm mega unfit.
Only got back into the racing last year at Hersden in Kent, so I'm begining to find my feet a bit more.

AJWD

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2006, 08:34 PM »
I was very young Mr Western - 14 or 15. You've made me feel slightly queasy..thanks!

glov

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2006, 08:39 PM »
adey thats great get out there and do it as i said my last go on 24"
hope to see you around to
give me a shout and we will hock up for a race meet

jamie

AJWD

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2006, 08:39 AM »
Will do kid. Not many tracks in the Sussex area, so keep me posted of anything that won't take me hours to drive to!

When you got a sec, could you email those Rebel's pics please. I'd love to show them to my old man - he used to drive me there every week - he even made a trailer to put my bike on!

Cheers,
Adey.

jon016847

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2006, 08:41 AM »
I was very young Mr Western - 14 or 15. You've made me feel slightly queasy..thanks!

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Have that !

AJWD

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2006, 10:28 AM »
Not as queasy as seeing the pic of your Henry Rollins/American History X style tats Western! You need to find yourself a Goth bird!!

jon016847

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2006, 10:55 AM »
Amazingly, the image seams to facinate the nice girls,  EXAMPLE - Met a girl at a concert 2 weeks ago,   very striaght and sensible never high, she had never been  down that road,(nothing wrong with that, but you know different life style etc)  striaght group of friends etc,   was out of my head,  dont really remeber much about the night,  ended up goling out with her last week, she starts telling me thaty she has never gone with any one who liked the high life / has lots of tats etc,  after only one night out / back at hers, start getting the daily calls and houly text's - 

Problem is the bunny boiler detecter statered going off, so had to quickly kick that one in to touch,    oops another broken heart     :LolLolLolLol:

LOL LOL !!

On the other hand, tatood / pierced girls are often far more game ;)  ;)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 12:57 PM by jon016847 »

AJWD

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2006, 12:43 PM »
You're a filthy man Mr Western....can't wait till we have our weekend on the darkside!

jon016847

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2006, 01:29 PM »
Whenever you are ready Ady -  Just need to check it does not clash with any race meetings, would not want our night of insane debauchery to effect my title chances on this years race season

LOL, LOL, LOL :2funny:

So what do you recon,  afternoon street riding,  early evening lap dancing club, (the rocket club is only 5 mins form mine, fit birds too,  dont take a credit card though, my last visit cost me a grand--- dohhh,
late night boozer,  and drag back some yong ladies for the evenings entertainment, I wont tell the wife - LOL

Oooopps , hope she is not a member here,

Just kidding son, would not want to lead you astray, sounds like you have a great wife,  lts keep it that way !!!!

Just the street riding / boozer, and check in on uncle !
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 01:37 PM by jon016847 »

AJWD

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2006, 01:56 PM »
Yes Jon I am a great wife. Not sure if I like the sound of your evening though. Helen.

jon016847

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2006, 03:39 PM »
Ooops  rumbled, !!   

Well Helen, I promise I will behave and not lead Adey astray,  I am a nice really !!!      :)

glov

« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2006, 04:19 PM »
helen its jamie you dont know me
but i know john dont believe him

jamie

AJWD

« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2006, 05:56 PM »
It was me all the time!! Jon's just ringing me so it worked!!

glov

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2006, 05:59 PM »
he got you good john nice one adey
LOL LOL LOL  :LolLolLolLol:

jon016847

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2006, 06:06 PM »
NO ONE FOOLED ME, JUST CALLING HIM TO TELL HIM WHAT FOOL HE IS ......

AJWD

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2006, 07:42 PM »
He was quaking Glov I'm tellin' ya!

se

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2006, 09:41 AM »
Excellent threat this! I raced at Rebel Force in 84 to 86. God I remember that old drive down to it - you had to slalom the potholes or your car would fall apart. Wasn't it built on an old WW2 army base or something? I went to the opening race there - who else was at that? I was neck and neck for the holeshot in the final, went to jump the doubles, clipped my front wheel on the second one and nearly made a neat division in my scrotum! It was such a good track even though it wasn't like anything else around.

Remember the Mounsey brothers anyone? And Keith Jones - his dad moved away from Malvern some time in the late 80s to Holt Heath but he'd still drop in and see me and my brother sometimes as we used to race there. just to see how we were doing. Top bloke. There was a guy called Graham Sweet in my age group, last seen busking in Worcester a mate of mine told me! 

se

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2006, 10:07 AM »
Er I meant thread not threat..  :-X

glov

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2006, 08:26 PM »
HI SE JAMIE GLOVER HERE YEH. WAS ON OLD WW2 SITE AND KEITH,S DAD DID MOVE AWAY. BUT IVE BEEN RACING WITH KEITH TODAY OVER AT MANSFIELD AND HIS DAD IS FINE

SHAME ABOUT THE OLD TRACKS  :'(

JAMIE

se

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2006, 11:21 PM »
Blimey small world! Glad I had a Uni on over those doubles rather than a Kashi Aero (as is my daughter). Remember the trebles at Rebel Force with the low landing? That was a great track. Massive long first straight too. I remember the old gate when they glued sandpaper to it to give the front tyres more grip. Such a wierd location but a really good club.

AJWD

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2006, 08:44 AM »
I can remember many a balmy evening in the summer of 85, racing around that track time, and time again. I would probably have to stop halfway round now! Yes the drive-up was certainly pot hole strewn, my bike trailer used to bounce up and down - I used to peer out of the back window just to make sure it didn't fall off!

Great days, I may take my MRD back up to Worcester next time I go, and maybe chase some cows around the field where the track used to be.

Adey

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  pics of old malvern tracks

gfxgfx
gfx gfx