gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 01:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  INVERT at the invert magazine.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: INVERT at the invert magazine.....  (Read 1218 times)

nosher70

INVERT at the invert magazine.....
« on: February 09, 2009, 06:49 PM »
hi,im hoping anyone can help-freestyling magazine was a rename after it was called invert magazine (i think) and in the last (or one of the last) editions there was a photo of Jason Ellis doing a turndown at the Chingford ramp jam (another "smell of death comp maybe") I was leaning over on the platform in the background of the photo helping Greg Guillotte put some posters up!!

does anybody have this edition? (could they post it here please?) or maybe you were there and have some photos to post??

cheers :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

bmxer4ever

Re: INVERT at the invert magazine.....
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 09:20 PM »
This pic?

G

nosher70

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 10:30 PM »
soz for the delay, 4Ever,. YESSSIREEE Bob. but unfortunately the pic youve posted is the one from "RAD" and not from invert mag. Its the same pic in both but in this one the right hand side of the foto has been cut...... in the edition of invert I spoke of im in the BG and to the right

I think the edition of which i speak is an end of year edition, like a calendar, with june/july with a full page spread relating to each of the previous 12 months.

thanks for looking though

:-\

bmxer4ever

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 10:56 PM »
soz for the delay, 4Ever,. YESSSIREEE Bob. but unfortunately the pic youve posted is the one from "RAD" and not from invert mag. Its the same pic in both but in this one the right hand side of the foto has been cut...... in the edition of invert I spoke of im in the BG and to the right

I think the edition of which i speak is an end of year edition, like a calendar, with june/july with a full page spread relating to each of the previous 12 months.

F UCK ME, YOU'RE A BIT DEMANDING AREN'T YOU????  :LolLolLolLol:

I'll see what I can do sire.....

nosher70

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 11:15 PM »
hey soz mate, no need to shout tho...

:)

bmxer4ever

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 11:22 PM »
hey soz mate, no need to shout tho...

:)

Can't help it, I'm gettin' old.....

oldschool rider

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 05:23 PM »

Can't help it, I'm gettin' old.....
[/quote]

Ay It's not long now is it !!!! The BIG 4oh.  :2funny:

bmxer4ever

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 08:38 PM »

Arrrggghhh....

The pic I posted is NOT from RAD, it's from Freestyle magazine....

The pic isn't cropped, because the actual pic you're lookin' for is this one....

When it was repeated later in the year end magazine, which is this one...

...it was printed in full colour, and there you are in the background....

Mr Guillotte will tell you, if you want to use the Forsyth Search Engine, you need to be a little more precise.... :LolLolLolLol:

G

nosher70

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 08:43 PM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

yeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss

thanks a lot m8 im the 17 y/o on the other side leaning over and looking to my left (white t shirt) well well well. lots happened since then,im obviously 38 now.

t'was a good day out for all been married/separated lived in germany and been on active service since then!!

thats gr8-soz for the incorrect info

respect!

bmxer4ever

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 11:22 PM »
......................GLAD TO BE OF SERVICE..............DO COME AGAIN................

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  INVERT at the invert magazine.....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx