gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 07:53 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BAD Pics
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BAD Pics  (Read 1899 times)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
BAD Pics
« on: February 08, 2009, 07:51 PM »
Did anyone get any pics today??
A long time ago, in a land far away!

bof

Re: BAD Pics
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 07:52 PM »
I took some pictures of my MTB but it was in failing light and it started snowing , they came out pretty BAD ,will they do. :D

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 07:56 PM »
Any pics are good :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 09:01 PM »
Suggestion is that one of the Braintree dads was clicking away and that they'll be up on the Bullets website around Tuesday.  Will post up a link if I spot them.  Humps

Rooonga

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 12:41 AM »
Sorry for quality - I've not got aound to cropping them etc.

Battery ran out, so only got a few.

zed4130

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 12:50 PM »
Its nice too see you guys still berming it up, i hope one day too be having another spin  :daumenhoch:

paul

thecrooch

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 12:58 PM »
dont worry son - your card is marked.....   we went easy on you   :knuppel2: :LolLolLolLol:

more pics here: http://www.badbmx.com/forum/Blah/Blah.pl?b-race_photos/m-1234176720/

oh and big up to Nishiki14 who so very nearly go the shoutbox back but couldnt beat Billy when the time came to it....  so close mate.... :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 01:11 PM by Crooch »

Dennis Dain

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 04:08 AM »
I was looking through these pictures and I thinking to myself how nicely groomed the track was. It looks like a very rideable track. This is coming from someone who is not too crazy about the the way the new tracks are laid out. It seems that too many tracks are built with the experts and pros in mind.

I was also noticing the nice greenery around the track. It is a beautiful track. Then upon closer look I see the remnants of snow in the grass! BRRRR!!! You guys are awsome! Cold weather....just deal with it. Impressive.

Thanks for sharing.

KGB Matt

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 06:25 AM »
The snow was being cleared off the start hill during gate practice ... about an hour before racing.

Hardcore and bad to the bone thats us.

Thanks for the comments on the track Dennis we do our best to look after it ( the council dumped a huge pile of top surface and did nothing with it.) So we do it ourselves.

Matt

martin1970

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 08:13 PM »
Love the one of my little Ted, rode his heart out, found out when we got home he's got Chicken pox, bless him, they'll be no racing this weekend for him, better rest. That one of me makes me look fat, i was wearing body armour under my hoodie...honest.
M

magna13

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 08:24 PM »
Nice pics.  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BAD Pics

gfxgfx
gfx gfx