gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 08:18 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  New School bikes AINT all black!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New School bikes AINT all black!  (Read 1802 times)

muttley

Re: New School bikes AINT all black!
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 08:28 AM »
Some lovely looking ride on the previous page, i'm a big fan of colours but i'm sorry this just looks like something you would find in a skip

Broggie

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2009, 08:24 AM »
I'll agree there's some nice NS rides out there...but its not just about colour is it (ducks flying bricks) the design is just as important as to how a bike looks as the finish is.

Doesn't matter how drop dead gorgeous a bike is, not everyone will like it.  Everyone customises their ride accord to their tastes and economic situation because as good to ride as NS bikes are, its not just about how it rides, but its 'character'.  OS bikes had character in spades (OK they weren't the strongest things on the planet, we know) and for a while it seemed like NS had drowned in black and too many bikes that really arguably looked so similar as to have no real separate identities.

I am for one glad to see that there is colour and real 'choice' in NS rides and parts now, it means that even the most die-hard OS fans can now build something that can give them the buzz of their first bike.

I don't know about you, but I think that's important, in some ways even more than the ride.

Ray.

hooga1975

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2009, 09:20 AM »
got to agree with Muttley, WTF is that green and yellow thing?  Looks like it was sprayed by a blind man :uglystupid2:

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2009, 09:42 AM »
BMX definition:

an ornament to be polished and stored and never ridden, see also "Old School BMX"

:daumenhoch:

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:   not mine!

While we're on the subject here, heres my NS ride:  Black and chrome only - except the bar ends which are purple in the pic but are now stripped and sivler, the way I prefer it  :police:

oh  don't forget your BB shells too  ;)

And yah Glen you're bang up to date with fashion , because a few years ago theere was black bikes ,,

then in the past couple of years theyve gone all coloured anno

but  the trend setters are going back to BLACK  :4_17_5:

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2009, 07:32 PM »
Some lovely looking ride on the previous page, i'm a big fan of colours but i'm sorry this just looks like something you would find in a skip

ross i think alot of the peeps do this to stop chavs nicking there bikes as they would stand out like a sore thumb on it lol

SaMAlex

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 07:39 PM »
Woohoo! A thread I started has got to 3 pages.  8)

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2009, 06:02 AM »
BMX definition:

an ornament to be polished and stored and never ridden, see also "Old School BMX"

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:   not mine!

While we're on the subject here, heres my NS ride:  Black and chrome only - except the bar ends which are purple in the pic but are now stripped and sivler, the way I prefer it  :police:

BMX definition:

oh  don't forget your BB shells too  ;)

And yah Glen you're bang up to date with fashion , because a few years ago theere was black bikes ,,

then in the past couple of years theyve gone all coloured anno

but  the trend setters are going back to BLACK  :4_17_5:

Yarp!!!!!

:) DINGO :)

teamsano

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2009, 11:24 PM »
^^that looks so good because it looks so- 'bmx'.^^

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  New School bikes AINT all black!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx