gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975623 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 24, 2024, 02:55 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK09
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK09  (Read 1573 times)

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: MK09
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 11:18 AM »

no no no no no no no no no

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2009, 11:30 AM »
he likes sitting next to bill in the foyer drinking cappacino's :-\

mk is all about the camping...

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2009, 11:33 AM »
No doubt this will be another one I'll be missing.  :LolLolLolLol:

magna13

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2009, 11:36 AM »
he likes sitting next to bill in the foyer drinking cappacino's :-\

mk is all about the camping...
Very true :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

donkeybambam

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2009, 07:43 PM »
hotel all the way .....me and munners.he has to wash he hair in the morning.......... :2funny:

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2009, 07:51 PM »
hotel all the way! especially after my stomach at mk08!

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2009, 08:08 PM »
wuss.
I want to touch ORB

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2009, 08:12 PM »
wuss.

said by the man who comes in the mega rv

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2009, 08:26 PM »
wuss.

said by the man who comes in the mega rv

His beers are always cold though  :daumenhoch:

Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2009, 08:29 PM »
camping is camping, no matter how many perks you have...

dont say you werent  lovin that midnight cheeseburger pete.
I want to touch ORB

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2009, 09:40 PM »

my hole family think your burgers are the best, just pity you dont get up extra early so we can have them for breakfast as well when we arrive

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2009, 07:10 AM »

its a bunch of old men touching other peoples grips and brake levers

:2funny: :2funny: the equivalent of kicking tires when buying a new car

moomin

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2009, 07:48 AM »
With a bit of luck it'll be when the sprogs are on holiday with the grandparents so we can party the night away without worrying about Josh falling from trees at 11 o'clock and emmanuel knicking beer  :LolLolLolLol: :daumenhoch:

moley

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2009, 11:15 AM »

We ordered pizza to be delivered to the track entrance!!  :daumenhoch:

magna13

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2009, 11:19 AM »
We had a bbq in 07 with Jai (SE-Bmxer)... the burgers we had were so big, we had to cut them in too 1/4's as they wouldnt fit in the buns lol

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2009, 11:22 AM »
August! Shite we'll have the sprog by then as its due on the 1st. Hopefully I can sneek up on the sunday again all day and get something in show and shine finally  :D

gossa

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2009, 02:59 PM »
I'm planning on coming this year (first year) with some BMX legends and thier steeds. Tom Lynch, Darren Wood and Simon Hayes to name a few.  Fingers crossed the dates are good.

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2009, 03:07 PM »
BE GOOD TO CLASH BARS WITH YA GOSSA

IM ONLY COMMIN ON THE SUNDAY FOR RACIN THIS YR UNLESS CREDIT CRUNCH RELAXES A BIT

R

moomin

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2009, 03:10 PM »
August! Shite we'll have the sprog by then as its due on the 1st. Hopefully I can sneek up on the sunday again all day and get something in show and shine finally  :D
Jeez Matt, there was me thinkin you and Lucie were breeding a hardcore RAD baby, Lilly was 5 weeks and she camped very happily with us last year, u just gotta train em whilst they're young  ;)

magna13

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2009, 03:46 PM »
BE GOOD TO CLASH BARS WITH YA GOSSA

IM ONLY COMMIN ON THE SUNDAY FOR RACIN THIS YR UNLESS CREDIT CRUNCH RELAXES A BIT

R
Come on Russ! You gotta come on the Saturday too! If you do come on the Sat, you going with Gary again??

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2009, 05:51 PM »
I'm planning on coming this year (first year) with some BMX legends and thier steeds. Tom Lynch, Darren Wood and Simon Hayes to name a few.  Fingers crossed the dates are good.

Good stuff Clive, be good to see a full gate in the 'C' final this year  :LolLolLolLol:

dct

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2009, 06:26 PM »
MK is also a place where you see people get very drunk, decide to burn Raleigh Vektars and go round the track with torches taped round their heads... deary me good times! my favorite memory of MK was back in 2007 (my first time going!) and we was parked oppisite these two guys (one of them was i think Danny Silverstreak!) with a superb collection of bikes including a DB HL Turbo, Skyway T/A, Kuwie ET and many other DB's. Well as soon as they turned up they started drinking and this must of been around lunch time. Later on in the night, Danny's friend went off on the T/A and when he came back he was on the phone and got his flip-flop caught on the chain and just totally came off the bike, scratching the paint, wrecking the grips and making the bars come as far foward as possible... even though he was crashed out on the floor on a top spec T/A, he was still on the phone chatting!  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

fookin lol - exactly how it happended  , god rid of TA shortly after this.... :LolLolLolLol:

magna13

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2009, 06:30 PM »
MK is also a place where you see people get very drunk, decide to burn Raleigh Vektars and go round the track with torches taped round their heads... deary me good times! my favorite memory of MK was back in 2007 (my first time going!) and we was parked oppisite these two guys (one of them was i think Danny Silverstreak!) with a superb collection of bikes including a DB HL Turbo, Skyway T/A, Kuwie ET and many other DB's. Well as soon as they turned up they started drinking and this must of been around lunch time. Later on in the night, Danny's friend went off on the T/A and when he came back he was on the phone and got his flip-flop caught on the chain and just totally came off the bike, scratching the paint, wrecking the grips and making the bars come as far foward as possible... even though he was crashed out on the floor on a top spec T/A, he was still on the phone chatting!  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

fookin lol - exactly how it happended  , god rid of TA shortly after this.... :LolLolLolLol:
:LolLolLolLol:, Felt really sorry for you Danny, your T/A got smashed up, one of your DB's had its lever snapped off and all of your bikes fell down like dominoes aleast 3 times... Can't believe that one guy caused so much havoc in one weekend and drank most of your beers... you poor fella  :LolLolLolLol: :2funny:

scary_leary

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2009, 06:45 PM »
 The guy fell off that t/a right in front of me.. didnt realise at the time how he managed it  :LolLolLolLol:

He made a mess of himself aswell as the t/a ..  no fooker helped him .. including me  :LolLolLolLol:

magna13

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2009, 06:49 PM »
I couldnt of helped!... i was to busy PMSL  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK09

gfxgfx
gfx gfx