gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 03:44 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Testing water.. blue z rims with arai 8000 hubs gold.. 'bitd survivors'
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Testing water.. blue z rims with arai 8000 hubs gold.. 'bitd survivors'  (Read 869 times)

sid1972

Hi all,

I have set of blue z rims (clean) with arai 8000 hubs, seal bearings (spot on)! Seen a few posting's about HUBS recently, 'in rare parts etc'), not happy with the way the bike is going because I seem to be focusing on the red and chrome.

Ideas about worth would be nice, interested parties, also possible trade etc.. must be wheels!!

I am not 100% sure that I want to get rid of these, because they are off my bike from 84/85 - but you never know!

Thanks Simon

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
I'd leave it be  :coolsmiley:

dannywhiteley

Black tyres, blue seat and grips and gold seat clamp and stem and your laughing.

Keep the wheels mate.

Offline Bigplinky

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Change the red to blue and put black tyres on, jobs a good'un keep the hubs  8)
Why oh why do I still buy kids bikes!

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
keep the hubs.as I posted on the "rare parts thread"I think they are one of the nicest hubs I've ever had!the an is one of the best examples I've ever seen...they spin forever.btw...I need a front axle for one of these hubs,anyone got one'sorry for the h/jack.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Testing water.. blue z rims with arai 8000 hubs gold.. 'bitd survivors'

gfxgfx
gfx gfx