gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 10:55 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  First Build
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: First Build  (Read 3673 times)

theRuler

Re: First Build
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2006, 03:20 PM »
dont do it

Flake

« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2006, 10:38 PM »
theRuler: Dude I've debated whether or not to put the platform on for 2 months now and caim to the conclusion. Get it re-chromed nice and shiny and stick it on, to me it's part of the bike's history. And if it looks cack I can always take it off. :daumenhoch:

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2006, 10:24 PM »
I too think that the freestyle frame kills the bike, it looks awesome without it.

I wouldn't have one on my TA it looks to" aftermarket" for me.

My opinion only of course!

Sweet ride thou and nice build.

Flake

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2006, 07:16 AM »
Jim I was of the exact same opinion (why spoil the bike if it looks good already) That's why it's took me 2 months to make up my mind. But alas the chrome got the better of me :smitten:

As for opinions they are all welcome positive and negative. Building bikes is such a personal thing and it's refreshing to hear other RAD members views :daumenhoch:

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2006, 08:57 AM »
Building bikes is such a personal thing and it's refreshing to hear other RAD members views

Indeed Flake, it would be very boring if everyone's bike looked the same. They were individual BITD and that is what made adding bits to your bike exciting.

I actually think I get more of a buzz now, waiting for new bits for my bike than I did 20 odd years ago!  :D

Nice to see another top TA build too. I was even looking for one when I bought mine, I wanted a Ripper. But this baby come along at the right time so I indulged. Glad I did now, think I prefer it to a Ripper now.

:daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  First Build

gfxgfx
gfx gfx