gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975769 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 06, 2024, 12:16 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  how low can you go?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: how low can you go?  (Read 8464 times)

markatkins

Re: how low can you go?
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2009, 09:40 PM »
Come on.....some of these bikes take the piss and this is one of them!!Bmx has changed but its not all good.
I rode corby again Sunday and i sat for a while looking at these moody kids on these shity f-----g bikes!!There not proper bikes,end of!They use the rear wheel for a seat and if one more of them run into me because they have no brakes ill f-----g kill..............
I cant wait till all these fashion kids give up,these are not the future,yeah some are real good and decent kids but some,well,the mind boggles!
I never thought id see the day where you have more riders with no brakes than with brakes,i still cant work that out.Bmx has been my life really and now im riding again i get a buzz when i got to Corby........Problem is when i get there i feel like giving up!The way bmx looks is not how it should.F--k these shite bikes!If i one day win the lottery im gonna build the best indoor park ever and ill not let any f----r in who has no brakes!!

jedi

« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2009, 09:43 PM »
brakeless i cant see at all.

you try telling the kids they are gonna hate the pics of themselves in years to come when they reLISE how gay they look!

then again i had to wear checked trousers when i was kid  :) :)
no-one told me i looked a cnut  lol

Bushwacked

« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2009, 09:46 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2009, 09:56 PM »
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

jedi

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2009, 09:57 PM »
thats mark on the right that is  :) :)

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2009, 06:31 PM »
.....and me on the left  :LolLolLolLol:

I'm totally with Mark on this! Yes I sound like and old ba5tard but then I am. And I'll get more belligerent as I get older so watch out!!

The slammed seat serves NO purpose! This "It's easier for whips" is bollox! It never stopped Joe Johnson inventing whip airs with a seat so high it nearly knocked his teeth out did it! They have them low because their mates do, and their mates do it because their mates do! The no brakes thing is just fooking stupid - period!

BMX 'freestyle' is about individual expression and being individual as a rider! Not a clone like most of them are these days. There's too many sheep now, they just all follow each other, same same same!!!

Daz.  :angrysoapbox:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2009, 10:54 PM »
That thing wants fookin melting down and turning into a Ford KA or something!

Here's my take on the BMX bike (yes BMX as in BICYCLE MOTOCROSS, not street,dirt,race,freestyle whatever label a certain bike has!!!, when I started it was bloody scrambling then BMX and in my old mind all riding is still BMX!!!)

I thought I was all new school cool beacuse it was black  :LolLolLolLol:

and not all the kids are retards and think the spaz chariot is king

http://www.bikeguide.org/forums/showthread.php't=172163

http://www.bikeguide.org/forums/showthread.php't=172160

:) DINGO :)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 10:58 PM by Dingobmxer »

subversion

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2009, 10:34 AM »
.....and me on the left  :LolLolLolLol:

I'm totally with Mark on this! Yes I sound like and old ba5tard but then I am. And I'll get more belligerent as I get older so watch out!!

The slammed seat serves NO purpose! This "It's easier for whips" is bollox! It never stopped Joe Johnson inventing whip airs with a seat so high it nearly knocked his teeth out did it! They have them low because their mates do, and their mates do it because their mates do! The no brakes thing is just fooking stupid - period!

BMX 'freestyle' is about individual expression and being individual as a rider! Not a clone like most of them are these days. There's too many sheep now, they just all follow each other, same same same!!!

Daz.  :angrysoapbox:

AMEN :daumenhoch:

jedi

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2009, 04:12 PM »
im not with mark on this as its funny as fook when he goes off on one  :) :) :)

JT71

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2009, 04:16 PM »
check out the whips on ride-on/head first

these kids think it's a new trick. lol.

no mental low seats and the bikes weren't feather light either.

Lazarou

« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2009, 05:22 PM »

lodge

« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2009, 05:23 PM »
Its a phase bmx is going through get over it, no one's putting a gun to your head and telling you to slam your seat and take your brakes off, if you dont like it fair enough do your own thing whats the problem.

I fully admit to looking like a tw*t bitd along with many others e.g. freestylers wearing goggles on top of their lids wtf was that about.....................being a fashion victim like the n/s kids of today thats what.

jedi

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2009, 05:26 PM »
fact

JT71

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2009, 06:10 PM »
it's all BMX and it's all good.

might turn up at corby on me 91 haro one of these days.  :daumenhoch:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2009, 06:27 PM »
Its a phase bmx is going through get over it, no one's putting a gun to your head and telling you to slam your seat and take your brakes off, if you dont like it fair enough do your own thing whats the problem.

I fully admit to looking like a tw*t bitd along with many others e.g. freestylers wearing goggles on top of their lids wtf was that about.....................being a fashion victim like the n/s kids of today thats what.

I'LL FOOKING SEE YOU ON SUNDAY!!!  :knuppel2:

Daz.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

lodge

« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2009, 07:21 PM »

I'LL FOOKING SEE YOU ON SUNDAY!!!  :knuppel2:

Be warned when you go for a tab I'm gonna cut your seatpost off and sillicone a worn pink chequered vans shoe from 1985 to your seat tube.

Daz.

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2009, 08:04 PM »
And I have ordered you some size 12 Jeans from Topshop cos thats what are friends for Daz   :daumenhoch:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2009, 08:24 PM »
And I have ordered you some size 12 Jeans from Topshop cos thats what are friends for Daz   :daumenhoch:

I thought you said ,Daz could get into your size 8's from Dorothy Perkins  :shocked:

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2009, 09:41 PM »
lol you bunch of moaning old fookers, talk about showing your age :shocked:  listen i'm 42 and still with the

new skool, :daumenhoch:  new skool rules as long as it's not slammed seats skiiny jeans and gay hair cuts ;D

For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2009, 10:11 PM »
lol you bunch of moaning old fookers, talk about showing your age :shocked:  listen i'm 42 and still with the

new skool, :daumenhoch:  new skool rules as long as it's not slammed seats skiiny jeans and gay hair cuts ;D

Fooking  :LolLolLolLol:

Your a moaning old fooker too!!!

Daz.  ;)

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2009, 10:24 PM »

Fooking  :LolLolLolLol:

Your a moaning old fooker too!!!

Daz.  ;)

haha yeah maybe i am but the new skool i see every week who are shredders are not the skinny jeans wearing

slammed seats gay looking straighened hair and look at me i can foot jam ;D   the boys i watch are loose having it big time

isaac mother fooking lesser and the lil bily ptell, normal clothes both got there own style and both go big, both shred

the rom how it should be done :daumenhoch:
For powder coating drop me a pm

muttley

« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2009, 08:13 AM »
I do have a small defence here for the slammed seat. I was riding for a couple of years at Charlton with me seat at a comfortable height and one evening i decided to drop it down and get back on the ramp and was instantly surprised at how different the bike felt and handled when carving and it wasn't bashing the inside of me leg on peg stalls. I might just be a one off but i now have it down permanently, try it sometime you might like it   :)

welsh denny

« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2009, 11:44 AM »
there must be a recession on- they keep cutting back on the amount of metal used on bikes theses days..... :LolLolLolLol:

:idiot2:

evamedia

« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2009, 02:25 PM »
You know that's a 'shop Denny, ull article here

http://20negative.com/salt/show/35-THE-2-9-2-NEGATIVE-RIDERS-GUIDE-

welsh denny

« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2009, 04:03 PM »
yep. its a good un. i don't think many riders would actually buy a bike that low. or would they...... check back in 2010.

:LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  how low can you go?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx