gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 08:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  I'm not really into new school at all.... but i quite like this..... i think ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I'm not really into new school at all.... but i quite like this..... i think ?  (Read 1179 times)

SaMAlex

so actually THE very last thing i want is a brightly coloured whip that looks MORE like a kiddies toy!!!!!!

it says "i couldnt give two fooks what colour my bike is, its does the job and i'm NOT laurence llwelyn fooking bowen worrying about pretty colours,

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Joe, just when I think I could love you no more, you come out with these gems.

Classic

darkersomeday

ya cant beat a subrosa

i'll see you subrosa and raise you a custom s&m :LolLolLolLol:

long and low,

frame- s&m xl-laf custom 1-off
fork- s&m pitch xlt
bar- s&m grand slam xlt
stem- battered s&m xlt redneck titanium bolts
h/set- campy chorus/carbon spacers
cranks-profile race/titanium axle/titanium bolts
pedals- s&m 101
c/wheel- s&m tuffman]
chain- kmc
seat- s&m slim
post- thomson/titanium bolts
clamp- rnc titanium
brake- dia tech ad999/onza chill pill
lever- colony
grips- fly suelo tubo!
ends - s&m
f/wheel- chris king 36 hub titanium bolts/sun rhyno lite/fit FAF kevlar "20x2.125
r/wheel- profile SS cassette 36/titanium axle/titanium nuts/titanium driver/ titanium spokes/ sun bfr/ fit FAF kevlar "20x1.95
rust coming nicely as its kept in the cellar like the fooking dirty old bad dog that it is.

still as stoked about this as the day i got it :smitten:

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
thats cheating lol and its ure fault ive now got a raw bike
as loved the look of ures
spesh the hot rod one

magna13

Very Nice :4_17_5:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
sorry!!! but its my opinion, they all look the same to me, bland and boring, no character, i know they ride better, better built and all that, and i am too fat and shite to appreciate that, but to me they just dont look right, all in takes is a bit of contrasting anodise and a proper seat post like 'torker the midlands' bike and voila!!! sorted looks cool...  i dont want to make a big deal over this and certainly not offend anybody.....

'SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES '.....   :LolLolLolLol:
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Broggie

Each to their own really, some like the subtle/street/rat look and some like to be flamboyant.  I can understand that NS bikes ride better, but when I do finally get a ns bike it will not only be a custom, but very probably custom paint as well...that would just be my choice and what I would want.

Ray.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  I'm not really into new school at all.... but i quite like this..... i think ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx