gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 11:11 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BMXDUDEMI
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BMXDUDEMI  (Read 1161 times)

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
BMXDUDEMI
« on: January 15, 2009, 07:27 PM »
Is he a wrong un, i bought some Anodized rims from himDec 20th, still nowt. Seems ok in e-mails but the tracking number he gave me stays at Newark on Jan the 2nd.

Anyone else dealt with the fella, is he a Dick Turpin ? should i be putting in a claim ?

THIRSTYKIRSTY

Re: BMXDUDEMI
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 07:31 PM »
i bought some tyres off him paul

4 weeks later nothing even though he said they were sent priority mail  6-10 days

he refunded me the money

1 week later a set off tyres landed and they were posted after he refunded me :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

r

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 07:35 PM »
I heard he was a bit dodgy Paul, but his feedback looks okay considering the volume of stuff he sells....
there was a few bad comments about him on VBMX..., although mainly about the condition of some his items

20th Dec ain't that bad - alot of stuff i bought from the US recently took min 4 weeks to arrive
i'd give it another week or 2...
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 07:36 PM »
Im thinking i should give him a month on the 2nd, then shot in a claim. He seems alright dont he Russ in e-mails n the like

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 07:36 PM »
i bought some tyres off him paul

4 weeks later nothing even though he said they were sent priority mail  6-10 days

he refunded me the money

1 week later a set off tyres landed and they were posted after he refunded me :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

r

so....did you tell him then ???
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

japanbmx

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 07:48 PM »
this guy as a scammer. he has ripped many international people off including myself. if you are outside the USA dont buy from him he will not respond to any of your emails then he waits for the paypal claim and does not respond to that... basically he hlds on to your cash for ages and you never get the goods... i purchased 2 hutch stem locks from him (that apparently are fakes anyway) i paid immediately, wated 2 months for them to arrive and nothing... i made the paypal claim just within the time period allowed my paypal (40 days i think).

so stay away from this guy... he is a total cocksmoker.

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 07:53 PM »
THE GUY RESPONDED TO EVERY EMAIL WITHIN A DAY

I TOLD HIM BOUT THE TYRES AND HE SAID HE SENT A SET OUT AS AN APPOLOGY

I WOULD DEAL WITH HIM AGAIN BUT SOME PEOPLE I HAVE READ ABOUT HAVE HAD TROUBLE

RUSS

gossa

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 10:09 PM »
Bollox, i'm watching a set of hubs that I need.......

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 10:13 PM »
he's on the messers list boys. he gets bad press on BMX museum aswell. so I would steer clear

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 10:18 PM »
LOL, he ripped of dj benice too, i think the international thing is an issue for him. he has some revcore hubs that look a bit suspect. they are polished to fook, mine and any others i have seen have been clear anno, plus the decals look wrong, mine are clear with revcore, his are a strip of stickers. buyer bewar with this guy it looks like he has a good deal to scam ratio set up in his head to come off a little bit honest to get away with it every few sales.
ding dong

gossa

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 10:21 PM »
LOL, he ripped of dj benice too, i think the international thing is an issue for him. he has some revcore hubs that look a bit suspect. they are polished to fook, mine and any others i have seen have been clear anno, plus the decals look wrong, mine are clear with revcore, his are a strip of stickers. buyer bewar with this guy it looks like he has a good deal to scam ratio set up in his head to come off a little bit honest to get away with it every few sales.

Those hubs are legit, they were polished and came with the small round revcore sticker or later with these stickers.  I'm watching them for my Revcore frame I just bought and will go pretty high on price (just  a warning if anyone else is bidding, i'm bidding to win).

I just emailed him and asked if he will ship in a timely manner and why does he have bad feedback, lets se what he says.  If he doesn't reply, I wont be bidding.

moley

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 10:24 PM »
Remember to get your paypal claim in before 6 weeks!!

I missed mine and I couldn't do fook all about it!!

The seller flogged me a load of BMX Plus Mags from Canada!!

He sent the goods by surface mail with tracking.

He seemed genuine so I gave him the benefit of doubt and missed the deadline because I thought it was the same as ebay's deadline (it isn't)!!

Fortunately they turned up 4 months later!!!

According to paypal the onus is on the seller to send the good before the deadline (I think)

So make the claim in time!!

4 weeks is average for goods from the US using the cheapest USPS delivery service.  :daumenhoch:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2009, 10:34 PM »

Those hubs are legit, they were polished and came with the small round revcore sticker or later with these stickers.  I'm watching them for my Revcore frame I just bought and will go pretty high on price (just  a warning if anyone else is bidding, i'm bidding to win).

I just emailed him and asked if he will ship in a timely manner and why does he have bad feedback, lets se what he says.  If he doesn't reply, I wont be bidding.

???
ding dong

japanbmx

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2009, 11:39 PM »
i wouldnt bother with him mate seriously.. unless you can drive to his house and pick them up. otherwise you may not get them.

gossa

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2009, 08:01 AM »

I
 ???

[/quote]

They look like the 89/90 hubs that were post CW revcore, the Revcore/Hutchins era.  I just got an email reply from him:

my sons friend was doing this for me and stole flights ect.... Just because you sell 5000 does not mean you profit 5000!!! So anyway, I have taken over the OPPERATION. Feel free to check out the last couple weeks of fead back. I also ship rite away. Thank you and sorry for the inconvience

Offline double chevron

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2009, 08:12 AM »
Bought once from him, finally got the goods, but wouldn't advise him to anyone.
Poor communication and took forever for shipping...

frdavid

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2009, 08:17 AM »
the new Heath Mahaffy  ::)

japanbmx

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2009, 12:53 PM »
shifty fo shit. ou need to keep away from this bloke, you will just be fooked about.

Offline Brandy Truffle

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2009, 01:27 PM »

That sums up my experience from him, i bought a set of grips from him it took 3 months to get them.

His name is Tom Pszenny. http://www.pszenny.com/

http://www.pszenny.com/jmc.htm
http://www.pszenny.com/gt.htm

On the face of it he is a family man, loves his BMX and should be a good egg but i think he just doesnt grasp the basics of when someone buys something from you...ummmm..you send it to them as quick as you can do.

I've never been so stressed over 2 pieces of rubber in my life.  :-\

:-[  I'm exhausted just writing this reply having brought back all those memories of many emails and frustrations,Paypal claims etc... My advice...Avoid.

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2009, 01:32 PM »
Paul is this about the Gen 1 you sold on ebay? I'd say fook him and relist it and block his bids again, I'm sure you can do that  ;)

gossa

Re: BMXDUDEMI: the plot thickens!!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2009, 07:13 PM »

That sums up my experience from him, i bought a set of grips from him it took 3 months to get them.

His name is Tom Pszenny. http://www.pszenny.com/

http://www.pszenny.com/jmc.htm
http://www.pszenny.com/gt.htm

On the face of it he is a family man, loves his BMX and should be a good egg but i think he just doesnt grasp the basics of when someone buys something from you...ummmm..you send it to them as quick as you can do.

I've never been so stressed over 2 pieces of rubber in my life.  :-\

:-[  I'm exhausted just writing this reply having brought back all those memories of many emails and frustrations,Paypal claims etc... My advice...Avoid.

Weird, I emailed him through that weblink you posted Brandy, here's his reply:

Hey Clive-
> Nope, that is not me. I am nfr5111 on the forums and bmxos and bmxos1 on ebay.
>
> Tom
>

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2009, 11:32 AM »
Glad to report the rims arrived today and are as good as he described, postage is shit poor but i cant complain about comms and description  :daumenhoch:

He is ok in my book

gossa

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2009, 07:23 PM »
I took a pretty serious punt on this guy (a $300 punt) and glad to report the product arived quick and was as described. He does have some rubbish feedback but he has come good.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BMXDUDEMI

gfxgfx
gfx gfx