gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975641 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 11:06 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Can anyone HELP OSSS race plates
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can anyone HELP OSSS race plates  (Read 1191 times)

diamond dean

Can anyone HELP OSSS race plates
« on: January 12, 2009, 01:03 AM »
As you all know im off soon and have been trying to find out when the race plates for the osss 08 are being given out? Now i thought that RATTY (Tony Waye), bmx-796 (Tony Riley)
and Nishiki14 (Sam Wonfor) were in charge. PM'ed Tony/Ratty and he said not anything to do with him and to try bmx796. PM'ed bmx796/tony riley and he said in a contaner at Dagenham. So PM'ed Quad Paul at Daggers and he said not anything to do with him?? So come on guys can ANYONE help me out?? just want to roll out in OZ with me plate. Thanks DEANO

moomin

Re: Can anyone HELP OSSS race plates
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 04:08 AM »
Dean,

The plates and trophies were handed over for the last Dagenham race as i said in my pm.  If they are in the container at Dagenham i will ask one of the committee to get yours out and meet you so that you have it before you depart.  Do you have a defo departure date yet? T Shirts will be ready end of Jan so if u'r going before then i'll need an Oz addy :daumenhoch:

diamond dean

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 10:42 AM »
I did go to last race at Daggers,although i did not race.went into work at 5.30am just so i could leave early to get there befor racing finnished. Had a chat with a few old schoolers and even emailed Quad Paul after your PM. I've been away from the site and dont know whats gone on,but hope i can get it sorted befor the 6th of Feb as we fly out on the 8th. Thanks Deano
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 10:58 AM by diamond dean »

moomin

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 12:07 PM »
I'll see if i can get someone to look this weekend Dean, whatever happens you will have it all before you fly :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 07:55 PM by RATTY »

Cazbo

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 01:16 PM »
The plates and trophys are in the container.  The next race at Dagenham is on the 25th but there might be someone over the track this Saturday for gate practice.

Let me know if you can make either of these dates - if not I may be able to post the plate to you.

Tony 1-4

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 08:33 AM »
I've been told the trophies are 2nd hand and also been told don't hold your breathe on the t-shirts.

But hey, it's only 2009 now.

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 09:50 AM »
Tony, not sure what you're insinuating re the trophies, they have always been 2nd hand, i'm sure if you check Sams from last year it will be confirmed, mine certainly was, previous years were from a batch donated by Danny Harris to Dagenham club on the proviso that we could take trophies out for the Old School series, there were none left this year hence why Nikki donated her National Trophies as they all carried a similar theme.

I am sure that Macmark will be able to confirm to you that he has the T shirt order from Nikki including the relevant sizes and screen names for personalisation.

A long time ago, in a land far away!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Can anyone HELP OSSS race plates

gfxgfx
gfx gfx