gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 11:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Beware...COPY Gen1 freestyler
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Beware...COPY Gen1 freestyler  (Read 11590 times)

darkersomeday

Re: Beware...COPY Gen1 freestyler
« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2009, 05:18 PM »
did someone say OS  bmx was supposed to be "FUN" ?? :-\

you're all quite mad.

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2009, 05:18 PM »
After all this, you're all missing the most basic of points.........

..............I thought you said you were away until the 19th?  :LolLolLolLol:

FPMSL  :2funny:

spesh

« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2009, 05:19 PM »
anyone know where i can buy that torino?

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #178 on: January 12, 2009, 05:21 PM »
steer well clear of this thread joe ,i aint reading 12 pages either  but from what i think i see
im not saying anything about it.

QUADANGLE-FREESTYLE

« Reply #179 on: January 12, 2009, 05:22 PM »
I HAVE DONE WHAT YOU ALL ASKED ME TO DO AND UR STILL GIVEING ME SHIT.I HONESTLY BOUGHT THE FRAME AS A TRUE GEN 1,IF IT IS A COPY THEN I HAVE BEEN DONE,HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE HAVE  BOUGHT A FRAME SET AND NOT KNOWN ITS A COPY EVEN TILL THE DAY THEY SOLD IT? I REALY DONT GIVE A FLYING FIG WHAT YOU ALL THINK OF ME AND IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT,I DID NOT KNOW THAT IT WAS A COPY.

STUMPYLEE

« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2009, 05:22 PM »
did someone say OS  bmx was supposed to be "FUN" ?? :-\

you're all quite mad.

every now & then we all need to let out that pent up anger then peace will be  :angel: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2009, 05:23 PM »
So you're not away then?  >:D
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

tosser

« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2009, 05:26 PM »
I HAVE DONE WHAT YOU ALL ASKED ME TO DO AND UR STILL GIVEING ME SHIT.I HONESTLY BOUGHT THE FRAME AS A TRUE GEN 1,IF IT IS A COPY THEN I HAVE BEEN DONE,HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE HAVE  BOUGHT A FRAME SET AND NOT KNOWN ITS A COPY EVEN TILL THE DAY THEY SOLD IT? I REALY DONT GIVE A FLYING FIG WHAT YOU ALL THINK OF ME AND IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT,I DID NOT KNOW THAT IT WAS A COPY.

No you didnt, you bought it as a rare prototype, 1 of 7 remember. But then you forgot to mention that in the listing.

QUADANGLE-FREESTYLE

« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2009, 05:27 PM »
OH AND TO MAKE IT CLEAR I WILL BE AWAY FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON TILL SUNDAY NIGHT STROKE MONDAY MORNING AS IM GOING TO FRANCE. AS IT NEVER STATED ON THE AUCTION THE DAY I WAS GOING,IT ONLY STATED THE DAY I WOULD BE BACK,AS IT IS NOT REALY ANYBODY ELSES  BUSSINESS WHAT I AM DOING.

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2009, 05:27 PM »
Come on, are you away until the 19th or not??
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

QUADANGLE-FREESTYLE

« Reply #185 on: January 12, 2009, 05:31 PM »
No you didnt, you bought it as a rare prototype, 1 of 7 remember. But then you forgot to mention that in the listing.
[/quote] IF YOU HAVE READ THIS THREAD PROPERLY YOU WOULD HAVE READ WHY I LEFT THAT INFO OFF THE ADD.YOU ARE A PROPER NASTY LITTLE PIECE OF SH1T ARNT  YOU. YOU LIKE HAVEING A DIG ALL THE TIME.I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE NEXT DOOR TO YOU, YOU LITTLE YOSSER
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 05:33 PM by QUADANGLE-FREESTYLE »

Andy

« Reply #186 on: January 12, 2009, 05:33 PM »
dude I hope you sell it, just think with the money you make you can invest in a spell checker

motomagII

« Reply #187 on: January 12, 2009, 05:34 PM »
good to see you back on mcnulty and on form today too lol

QUADANGLE-FREESTYLE

« Reply #188 on: January 12, 2009, 05:35 PM »
YES I WOULD LOVE A SPELL CHECKER. ;) AS IM DISLETSIC.

tosser

« Reply #189 on: January 12, 2009, 05:39 PM »
IF YOU HAVE READ THIS THREAD PROPERLY YOU WOULD HAVE READ WHY I LEFT THAT INFO OFF THE ADD.YOU ARE A PROPER NASTY LITTLE PIECE OF SH1T ARNT  YOU. YOU LIKE HAVEING A DIG ALL THE TIME.I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE NEXT DOOR TO YOU, YOU LITTLE YOSSER
[/quote]
Great, i could torment you on a daily basis.

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #190 on: January 12, 2009, 05:43 PM »
Barry,  :wtf: you doing dude, you were coolio and built some nice bikes. No problem with selling or buying. You had the chance to put this right when we were backing you up, instead you are ranting because no one wants to see someone spend a lot of dosh on a fake freestyler mate. THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD, you should have just accepted that it was a fake and ended the listing, job done. You have come in for stick because your trying to bluff experts in bmx, and honesty would have been the winner mate. Wether you tried to pull a fast one or honestly didnt know, you were never going to bullshit out of this dude, I feel  sorry that your name has been tarnished over one fookin frame, Good luck dude, it was a bad mistake mate  :-\

QUADANGLE-FREESTYLE

« Reply #191 on: January 12, 2009, 05:47 PM »
GOING NOW  :) DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT KIDDIES BIKES ANYMORE  :LolLolLolLol: . IM GOING TO LEAVE YOU ALL TO  BACK STAB ME IN GOOD OLD GUTLESS "RAD BMX" FASHION .THE SAD SMALL NUMBER OF  YOU WILL HAVE TO POLICE  EBAY TO FIND SOMEBODY ELSE TO BITCH ABOUT NOW,OR MAY BE YOU MIGHT EVEN FIND A LIFE WHILE YOUR LOOKING YOU NEVER KNOW. GOOD NIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS.

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #192 on: January 12, 2009, 05:55 PM »
 thread done, lessons learned.  Best just avoid haro alltogether, to be sure.  ::)
ding dong

QUADANGLE-FREESTYLE

« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2009, 06:01 PM »
DB250F Thaks mate,i was not trying to bluff anybody, like i said i thought that it was real.i have sold hundreds of old school bmx items over the last year with not one complaint.And i dont have to bull shit out of anything believe me or not i realy dont care Anymore. old school has become to clicky and bitchy for me.The main problem with this thread was that their was a hand full of small minded people that used this thread as a lame excuse to pick a fight with some body witch is realy sad.I have no problem with Jay for starting this topic, i totaly understand what you were doing but like i have already said there is people out their who just want to pick a fight at any opertunerty and thats just sad for bmx in general as it should be an enjoyable piecefull past time for all of us.

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2009, 06:03 PM »
thread done, lessons learned.  Best just avoid haro alltogether, to be sure.  ::)

:LolLolLolLol: ya little Rascal

QUADANGLE-FREESTYLE

« Reply #195 on: January 12, 2009, 06:03 PM »
 yes defo  JT.   :daumenhoch:

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2009, 06:06 PM »
It always seems to be a Gen 1 topic that stirs emotions. The last time a guy had 3 NOS ones in his attic, now this. :-\
One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

jono

« Reply #197 on: January 12, 2009, 06:13 PM »
What sort of money should fake one's go for??

spesh

« Reply #198 on: January 12, 2009, 06:20 PM »
torino?

spesh

« Reply #199 on: January 12, 2009, 06:23 PM »
torino?

i want it to go with this :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Beware...COPY Gen1 freestyler

gfxgfx
gfx gfx