gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 06:20 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Graphites from vertego
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Graphites from vertego  (Read 1076 times)

gossa

Graphites from vertego
« on: January 09, 2009, 11:17 PM »
Year before last before I got into all this, I sold a pair of Graphites to Vertego.

Anyone on here bought I set from him in the last year or so? They were campy hubbed, used but good condition.

Just curious where they ended up as they were originally Darren Woods (Skyway Factory rider).

Ta

PS I also sold him a VERY mint set of SonLites, anyone buy those? I'd love em back........

Rooonga

Re: Graphites from vertego
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 11:35 PM »
Gotta ask - but you don't have to reply - but how much did you get for the Tuffs??

baldbmxer

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 11:40 PM »
Gotta ask - but you don't have to reply - but how much did you get for the Tuffs??

Thats right Roooooooonga - kick a man when he's down!  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 11:43 PM »
Year before last before I got into all this, I sold a pair of Graphites to Vertego.

Anyone on here bought I set from him in the last year or so? They were campy hubbed, used but good condition.

Just curious where they ended up as they were originally Darren Woods (Skyway Factory rider).

Ta

PS I also sold him a VERY mint set of SonLites, anyone buy those? I'd love em back........
clive .. im pretty sure they both went to the USA .. biagio was askin me  how much sonlites were going for at the time when u done the fatal transaction plus i recall him sayin they were us bound  :uglystupid2: ... the biggest gutt wrencher for me was him getting a set of jmc AP bars at MK 07 for polishing some guys loopy ripper up for him  :'(
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 01:48 AM by pkradman »

baldbmxer

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 11:50 PM »
That guy lives just up the road from me in Harrogate.

I think Biagio hypnotised him! Yo know what that like Lee I'm sure  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 01:50 AM »
i wouldn be supprised if that juan matteous (spelling ?) had em off him ..
 :-\

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 01:51 AM »
That guy lives just up the road from me in Harrogate.

I think Biagio hypnotised him! Yo know what that like Lee I'm sure  :LolLolLolLol:
   sloth !!   come and chase me   

gossa

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 09:46 AM »
I don't want to turn this into a biagio bashing thread, he rang me for years trying to get my old stuff and caught me in a moment of weekness (buying a house) and I let him have the sonlites, graphites (with mint DB IRC 2.125 and virtually NOS 1.75 mongoose snakebelly) and a set of hardly used proper Cook Bros cranks for a pretty cheap price.  I was really just curious to see if they were still around.

baldbmxer

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 09:54 AM »
Lee. Why you posted a pic of you're Bitch Pete?

torkertony

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 10:02 AM »
My mate Sam (meticus) bought a set of Graphites from Biagio about 12 months ago...  It's not for me to say what he paid, I'll let him tell you.  If its any consolation, Sam pulled Biagio's Porsche Boxster to pieces on all the body panels and paintwork as it was a right mess!  ::)

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 10:14 AM »
My mate Sam (meticus) bought a set of Graphites from Biagio about 12 months ago...  It's not for me to say what he paid, I'll let him tell you.  If its any consolation, Sam pulled Biagio's Porsche Boxster to pieces on all the body panels and paintwork as it was a right mess!  ::)
    :LolLolLolLol: i hear hes into the ferrari`s these days

......... and clive i have no beef with biagio he lives pretty close to me ..i dont see him as much these days  :daumenhoch:

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2009, 10:15 AM »
Lee. Why you posted a pic of you're Bitch Pete?
  ..  :LolLolLolLol:

baldbmxer

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2009, 10:16 AM »

..i dont see him as much these days  :daumenhoch:

Take the gimp mask of Lee!

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2009, 12:00 PM »
he lives underneath lee in a council maisonette type thing. They see each other on a daily basis and share females. he likes to pretend biagio isn't his best mate. Bit sad really. ::)
ding dong

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Graphites from vertego

gfxgfx
gfx gfx