gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 11:35 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Negative December
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Negative December  (Read 625 times)

Voodoocars

Negative December
« on: December 31, 2008, 08:34 AM »
I dont know about anyone else but I've had a shocking December riding wise. Feel a it p!ssed off. Couldnt ride very well at xmas do as I'd smashed up a toe and was riddled with man-flu. Also had a back injury and to add insult I had a near death experience dropping into vert at creation. Then the foam pit at Corby bit me when landing a backflip.My confidence  is shagged at the moment... Went riding last nite and its starting to come together but its so chuffin cold it puts me off. Anyone else got stories of woe to get off their chest?   I'm gonna go for hypnotherapy....

JT71

Re: Negative December
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 08:43 AM »

hey Ian how come you don't like corby? i find it much more fun than creation.
we ride there nearly every tuesday night and it'd be great to see you come along dude.

probably didn't ride as much as i should've in december.

got bitten by the mini at the xmas bash and that knocked my confidence, the following week at Corby i couldn't pull a stall or a grind.

however last night my stalls and grinds were good and i did the jump run again, having avoided it for weeks as that little volcanco and the small step up scare the sh1t out of me. lol.
i did get a smith stall, but the back wheel was only on the coping not the deck, and it slipped back to a 50/50 stall...still pickle said it counted. lol.

onward and upwards in 2009.

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 08:51 AM »

still bloody hobbling about, 4 frickin weeks, roll on the new year

Voodoocars

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 03:24 PM »
Corby is apain in the arse cause of tailwhipers flyin around all over the shop. But sayin that I did have a laff last time I was there- probably cuz it wasnt very full. I fancy a road trip somewhere...

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 08:06 PM »
Its just too cold now.. I dont have a car in london so I cant get to these sweet indoor parks - I attempted to catch the train to corby a few times but the prices are just fukin stupid (60+) for a return  :idiot2: :idiot2:   Havnt ridden street in about 3 weeks, at least that was good.  Hopefully ill get to the indoor park in Surrey soon.  Anyone one else been there?  It looks really good - as long as its not packed with kids which it will be now.   www.skaterham.com

monday or thursdays night get a few old people in there

Bushwacked

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 07:59 AM »
December has been a bit mixed for me - some good riding (personally - things improving) mixed in with two weeks of full on flu  :(

This cold weather is a serious drag along with not having a decent indoor park near by...

Roll on Spring and some warmer days!!

Going to try to get up to Corby on Tuesday 20th if anyone fancies it!!

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 11:09 PM »
yep. shit month for me too. fooked my hip big time but thankfully because i'm still young its healing well, so i'm back on my bike and riding again, gonna head in a new direction for 2009

JT71

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2009, 08:00 AM »
yep. shit month for me too. fooked my hip big time but thankfully because i'm still young its healing well, so i'm back on my bike and riding again, gonna head in a new direction for 2009

come on then...you can't just tease us with that.....what's this new direction?  :daumenhoch:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 08:30 AM »

is it to stay away from school playgrounds ?

kingkeef

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2009, 08:58 AM »
Am I the only one feeling as fat as a house... Im no racing snake at the best  if times.
I think if I were to ride and fall off at the mo  I may not be able to get back up again.
Roll on the Diet season.
Hope you all have a good new year.
King

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Negative December

gfxgfx
gfx gfx